Last Post Replies
Kevin Dahlstrom
Greetings - I am stuck. We bought a new video camera that outputs into MPEG-TS files. Video Encoder does not recognize these files so I cannot convert them for use in ...
over 6 years ago
By Jeremy Alger
Kevin Dowd
Hi, Our foundation is just starting to do research into purchasing a question bank software.  Does anyone have any experience with question bank softwares?  I can't se...
over 6 years ago
By sharon jones
Mike Hua
So we in the Training Dept were given the task of updating a WHMIS course and the client wants more interaction and make the course enjoyable to take. Does anyone have...
over 6 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Laura Bailey
Hi All -- I have lurked on these sites forever and even posted a very few times, but I couldn't think of anyone better to pose this question to. We have the opportunit...
over 6 years ago
By Trey Martin
Craig Oliver-Walsh
I am looking for Moodle training in the North West (or thereabouts) I have got so far and I am at a wall. I want to make full use of the reporting available to me in M...
over 6 years ago
By Alison L.
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, I'm making elearning modules that require video clips from our company's DVDs.  What software do you heroes use to edit clips from DVDs?  Price is a big con...
over 6 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Sayuj Ravindran
My first screenr on how to create a Digital Display Board and animate text across it - link Honest feedback is welcome.
over 6 years ago
By Barb Bodemer
roger mclain
I have placed a swf file into Engage (media). The swf was created in Flash and has interaction, (action script). My question why does Articulate not allow the interact...
over 6 years ago
By Rui Fernandes
Mariano Aran
I read many posts where this subject is discussed but couldn't find the info I'm looking for. We are in the process of upgrading a Moodle installation (currently we ha...
over 6 years ago
By Mariano Aran
Jacqueline Ruth
I am looking for freelance e-learning developers in Gauteng, South Africa. Companies need not apply as I am looking at the possibility of employing freelance develope...
over 6 years ago
By Lucia Salters
Showemimo Adebare
Hi folks,             Do anybody have idea about what can be charged for converting power-point to e-learning per slide. A client just give me 25slides of traditional ...
over 6 years ago
By Showemimo Adebare
Sid Gordon
Hi, I am thinking of customizing one of the default Articulate skins (Blue 09). What I basically need to do is change only the player controls (the bottom panel) becau...
over 6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mirren Palmer
I am hoping someone can help - I remember seeing an example of a course where the scenario was a person arriving on the scene of an accident and working through the st...
over 6 years ago
By Mirren Palmer
Daniel Brigham
Sometimes you just wanna teeter, you know? Anyway, when I apply PowerPoint teeter animation to a horizontal image and then publish to Articulate, it turns the image re...
over 6 years ago
By Lisa Knight
Brent Berheim
Good morning - this is a bit of a vague question, but I would like to understand more about Articulate and LMS.  Up to this point, the company I have been working for ...
over 6 years ago
By Brent Berheim
Mayank Singh
Hi there, I am absolutely new to this forum and stuck in a problem with "Hindi" language font from last two days. Can anyone pls help me to suggest any compatible hind...
over 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Showemimo Adebare
Hi folks,             Do anybody have idea about what can be charged for converting power-point to e-learning per slide. A client just give me 25slide of traditional p...
over 6 years ago
By Showemimo Adebare
Greg Friese
Built an engage interaction, process, and was asked if I could increase the output size.  Found my answer in a 6 year old post in the old forums.  This is the Engage I...
over 6 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
steven snead
Greetings,  I've used non-Moodle and non-Articulate platforms for delivering e-learning for a few years now, however, I'm in the process of converting our old custom b...
over 6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Fraser M
Hi There, I have a client that would like to be able to choose from more interactions (without me building them from scratch).  The 2 sources I have found for good int...
over 6 years ago
By Bruce Graham