Last Post Replies
Zara Ogden
Santa and his elves have been spotted on the beaches this July enjoying some R&R...  But don't worry L&D kids Santa's elves are working hard to get you all Sto...
almost 7 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Dave Newgass
Hello, This stuck me as extremely funny....it must be Friday and I am getting giddy....
almost 7 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Diana Avery
Hello! I am working on a module that gives instructions on how to fill out a form.  The client would like to provide a scenario for filling out the form and then have ...
almost 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Kat Fardian
Hey All, I've been inspired by Kaylas post on her portfolio and I'd like to start putting together my own portfolio. I thought I might see what ideas/ advice people h...
almost 7 years ago
By Kat Fardian
Kim Statom
Hi All, I have some WMV. files that I need to slow down and add some text to.  Can anyone offer some tips and/or freeware that I can use to accomplish this? Thanks!
almost 7 years ago
By Rich Miller
Audrey Kumi
Hi Everyone! I am trying to create an "opt-out" option in articulate where if a student takes a pre-test (at the begining of a course) and passes, s/he will have the o...
almost 7 years ago
By sharon jones
Venkat  Mohan
Hi I want to develop an e-learning course using Articulate, Engage and flash. For our own process we have to have more flexibility on content creation, we do need to...
almost 7 years ago
By Venkat Mohan
Hugh Gardner
So I am working on a industrial safety quiz, and am trying to fine tune how the text appears over the top of color photo backgrounds.  Opinions? http://dispersedmedia....
almost 7 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Carol Todd
Does anyone have tips for taking several photos, cutting them into puzzle pieces and fitting them on a slide?  I'm sure this is probably very fundamental for some of y...
almost 7 years ago
By Carol Todd
Dave Newgass
Hello, It seems as though recently, there have been a number of requests for freelancers with Articulate experience for different projects. How about a separate forum ...
almost 7 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
deniel nill
Asset audit enables to grab the information such as asset allocation, asset condition etc. It plays a vital role from various action plans to leverage asset performanc...
almost 7 years ago
By deniel nill
Hugh Gardner
So I've been using and loving the tool for a while, but hadn't ever left anything up there because I'm a little lacking in the confidence side as far as my recording v...
almost 7 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Ananda Gupta
Hi! When I launch the course from the index_lms.html file in my LMS, then I get the error (see below). However when I launch using player.html it works fine. Any solut...
almost 7 years ago
By Ananda Gupta
Mark Brown
Friends I am looking for software, or a web service, that can make real photos of people in to avatar pictures. I found a few of the facebook app types, but they are l...
almost 7 years ago
By Vicki Kunkel
Barry Galvin
Hello all, I am looking for an Articulate/PowerPoint e-Learning developer to help me with the loads of projects I have on the go at the moment. I need someone who know...
almost 7 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Ren J
Hi all, I'm a mental health practitioner creating elearning courses for children ages 10-13. I'm looking for an Articulate expert or company to assist in the design / ...
almost 7 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Renee Barnes
Neustar, a leading provider of mobile messaging, DNS, and registry Services for Global Communications – is looking for 2 top-notched eLearning developers with Strong A...
almost 7 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
tin C
The project that I am working is on Adult learning and has been split into 3 modules. Module 2 is about student engagement and there is a section about listening. Can ...
almost 7 years ago
By David Anderson
tin C
Hi, I just downloaded :desktop folder" quiz maker template  from the downloads section. Just to see how it comes out I made a true and false type question, and I previ...
almost 7 years ago
By tin C
Bill Osborn
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
almost 7 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH