Last Post Replies
Katie Evans
Hi Heroes, Another Captivate question: I have 3 images on the slide. I want the learner to click each image via a click box that shows a hidden, grouped image and bu...
almost 9 years ago
By Katie Evans
Dave Gilligan
Hi, I have been working in eLearning for several years but I'm new to Articulate and I was wondering how Articulate works for development teams were you might have a ...
almost 9 years ago
By Dave Gilligan
Sasha Scott
Does anyone know - is Articulate having the Guru Awards this year? I haven't noticed any calls for entries...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
xaxia castro olvera
Hi, I'm new to this articulate and saw an old post of a contest where I can register my courses. Does anyone know when is the next?
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Eric Nalian
Now that Storyline is released and we are all exploring the awesomeness that is Storyline, is there going to be another Guru contest? After seeing what I was producing...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Hamdi CHORFA
can i find template for plateforme elearning ? thanks :D
almost 9 years ago
By Hamdi CHORFA
Dave Chace
Hi All My company designs training for organizations in the consumer electronics industry, and we are currently looking to incorporate Storyline as a key authoring too...
almost 9 years ago
By R K
Llyn Parker
Can I create an end button to replace the next button?
almost 9 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Frances Steinberg
The Essential FLEX   Hello, everyone.  We've just used Storyline to create The Essential FLEX, our free online tool for how to handle people who say YES, NO, MAYBE, ...
almost 9 years ago
By Frances Steinberg
Brian Norton
Just would rather not have them show up in the presentation.  I selected a graded quiz.  Was this my mistake ? Thanks Brian
almost 9 years ago
By Brian Norton
Sanghamitra Siddhanta
I was working on a project and tried publishing it. The file was taking too long to get published so I tried to cancel it and begin again but it did not respond. I end...
almost 9 years ago
By Lisa Smyser
Mike Driver
Hi All, I would be very grateful for any help with this question: We have an application and we would like to interrogate quiz results from Articulate content throug...
almost 9 years ago
By Midi Prefix
Susan Parnell
Hello, I want to add a screencapture of 2 page document (to put into storyline scrolling panel). I have Jing and can capture one page of the document, but how can I c...
almost 9 years ago
By John Nixdorf
Parashuram Vhaval
Hi all, Today I downloaded and install all new update 5 for SL 2. I was wondering what is Tab order feature actually does. I checked on this link. However I am still...
almost 9 years ago
By Parashuram Vhaval
Jessica Jones
I had a similar problem before on this course and was able to fix it; however, then my file corrupted so I'm back to square one! I'm using a text entry box and want it...
almost 9 years ago
By Donna Carter
Pat Samples
We are in the process of designing a staff in-service evaluation/survey (in Survey Monkey) that captures data beyond the standard smile sheets.  Our in-service deliver...
almost 9 years ago
By Pat Samples
Ashley Chiasson
Hey Folks! I'm back with the third instalment of How to Build Your E-Learning Portfolio, and this week I'm chatting about how to deal with work samples that are classi...
almost 9 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Shanna Sylvester-Pryce
I've been tasked with turning my paper-based instruction guide into an e-learning course and I'm trying to figure out a good approach for development. Not sure if a sc...
almost 9 years ago
By Richard Harknett
Nav Malik
Folks, I have been creating video WBT's on Articulate 09, which was published as AICC and later moved on to the LMS. The problem we are experiencing is that the file ...
almost 9 years ago
By Nav Malik
Azzouz haroun
I want to know how the adaptation of the SCORM course(moodle) on android It willbe very nice on your part if you can explain to me : -How recover the course from my a...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor