Last Post Replies
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All, I'm just about to begin writing my first e-learning module for use on a tablet and I was hoping that the good folk of this forum could offer me with as many t...
over 9 years ago
By Lynda Claspy
Stephen Evans
Hi Guys, I just wanted to show you some “gamified” eLearning I have done: http://hithut.co.uk/game/ Part of the decision to do it in a retro 8 bit style was th...
over 9 years ago
By Stephen Evans
April Edmonds
Was reading some recent conversations regarding content in Word, and copy and pasting into Powerpoint. I just wanted to share a technique I use, where you can build sl...
over 9 years ago
By Paul Brownback
Morten Skoglund
Hi all I am working on a course which use a some videoes I have taped on green screen. After some work in Adobe Premiere Pro. I have keyed away the green screen using...
over 9 years ago
By Morten Skoglund
Andrew Winner
OK, so here's the dilemma. I have a course that consists of two topics: we'll call them Subject A and Subject B. Each section is about the same length. Each section al...
over 9 years ago
By Jay Yearley
Kevin Thompson
Hello, Heroes. A fellow designer and I had a conversation today about the use of photos in an upcoming project.  We're weighing the pros and cons of using photos that...
over 9 years ago
By Jonathon Miller
Donielle Bell
Hello all, Does anyone have suggestions on where I can find audio clips/soundbites (especially free ones)?
over 9 years ago
By Donielle Bell
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Over the last couple weeks, I've needed image ideas for a project I'm working on, so I've been toodling around using Bing and Google to search for inspiration. After f...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Pam Price
I need to create an interactive elearning course for an audience that is known to struggle with using computers (as in, many of them don't have one at home, don't use ...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Lee
Kelly Edmonds
Hi, is anyone else not getting any results in the search bar of E-Learning Heroes, regardless of keyword? It hasn't been working for me for quite awhile.
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kevin Dowd
I want to try something new to engage my unique audience. Because I've never done a course in the format I propose below, I wanted to get some additional opinions! I...
over 9 years ago
By jack wilson
Darren D
Hello everyone, In a previous thread I received some excellent help on obtaining specific feedback from a couple of different result slides. Thank you! I'm hoping to...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Nicole D
Is anyone else having this problem? When I subscribe to replies I now receive 2 email messages for every reply. This started happening about 3 weeks ago.
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Marta Burda
Hi guys, I know that this kind of drag and drop is natively not supported by SL but perhaps some of you have already dealt with this kind of situation Is it possible ...
over 9 years ago
By Marta Burda
Jackie Van Nice
I created this image for this week's Articulate E-Learning Heroes Challenge, which is about creating a portfolio image to promote your work that displays properly on T...
over 9 years ago
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Michel Koster
Hi everyone, I included a slide with a multiple answer drag and drop question created in a pick one free form. I chose the pick one free form because there are three...
over 9 years ago
By Michel Koster
Jackie Van Nice
This week's challenge is to take a fully-customizable game template that I created in Storyline and make it into your own game. Here's the challenge: E-Learning Challe...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Gerry Wasiluk
Just got this offer on organic shapes for use in PowerPoint. http://www.indezine.com/mailers/sent/20140814-organicshapes.html I also see Tom mentioned them in an ear...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Jackie Van Nice
I created a "virtual tour" entry for this Articulate challenge, and thought it could be a Storyline template someone might like to use. You can download it below. If...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Darren D
Hello Heroes! There may be a good tutorial on this so pardon my asking, but is there a way to drill down into specific details on the results slide after a user has t...
over 9 years ago
By Darren D