Last Post Replies
Greg Friese
I am attempting to use PPT and Presenter to replicate the before/after image comparisons being made after the Japan Tsunami and tornadoes in Alabama and Missouri. This...
over 8 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Kris Talynn
Hi all, I'm new to the forums and to instructional design.  I've created my first lesson in Articulate using some Quizmaker and Engage interactions and I'm interested ...
over 8 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Lawrence Tagrin
Well, I'm starting a new job with an organization that has never had a DL capacity.  I've been in a large (60,000) person organization before and we used Evolution as ...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Louise Ward
Hi all, In the future I will be looking to approach other businesses for freelance course development opportunities and would consequently need to meet with prospectiv...
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ian Monk
Greetings! I was hoping somebody could direct me toward a tutorial on how to add a popout side window that would extend off of a Flash logo. I noticed this being done ...
over 8 years ago
By Ian Monk
Tim Hillier
Hello all.  I am working on a course with a circular donut shaped text area that will spin.  I see that there is a donut shape in ppt which seems to be exactly what I ...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Phil Mayor
Hi Guy I have to put some table into a course so I am looking for some inspiration for presenting tables in articulate Does anybody have any ideas, I am happy to build...
over 8 years ago
By Carla Silva
Shweta Mukherjee
I am creating a corporate training (WBT) for the employees in my organization on one of the Continuous Improvements tools. One of the client's requirement for this cou...
over 8 years ago
By amitai Gat
Tom  Davenport
I am looking for a tutorial (that I believe Jeanette did).  It demonstrated some cool techniques on labeling pictures/charts, etc. in engage.  One picture was a group ...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Kriss Laber
My company is getting more and more elearning work and we are looking for a graphic designer who can make great looking Powerpoint presentations. If that person also h...
over 8 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett
Phil Mayor
Saw this book in a shop today http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0007294662/thegooddrugsg-21 really useful for finding ways to display information Phil
over 8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Allison Michels
Hey Guys - whats the best way to package everything that you have created to present to your client? Like needs assessments, story board, training/communication plans...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Steve Flowers
I found this handy tool awhile ago, lost it, then found it again. I think you could easily do the same thing with word count and a quick mental calculation. But for th...
over 8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Nino Pag
Hi, David Anderson referred me over here because he thought more people would like to share and collaborate to execute the vision I have for a video I'm currently crea...
over 8 years ago
By Nino Pag
Gerry Wasiluk
Tweeted by Mark:  http://twitter.com/#!/mark_articulate/status/73737913661276161
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Rob Nachum
As per Prof. Mark Schwartz's suggestion to [rightly] establish a new thread for comparative products. Here it is. Firstly, let me say, I'm a big Articulate advocate. ...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Brandy Meng
I used the animated hands effect on one of my slides.  The images are off the slide and should only appear when the animation is triggered.  When I preview the slide e...
over 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
TeN AEG
Using the articulate Studio-09-Update-7, we prepared SCORM contents. But when we tested them using ADL SCORM test suite tool, it gave a report saying the following e...
over 8 years ago
By TeN AEG
Kayla Burtch
I'm pretty sure this isn't TECHNICALLY possible, but there seems to always be workarounds Basically, I want to have a "tabs" engage interaction, where within each tab ...
over 8 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
David Anderson
It's annual review time and a community member is looking for a pay raise! What advice or resources can you share around salary and compensation averages? What are som...
over 8 years ago
By Mike B.