Last Post Replies
Arabian Morgan
Hi all, Has anyone had an issue recording using Screenr ? I have the latest JAVA update, but Screenr does not see it in IE or Firefox I found an older computer without...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ryan Govreau
Hello all, I am currently conducting a book club with several colleagues on Michael Allen's book, Leaving ADDIE for SAM. I was curious if anyone else had done somethin...
10 years ago
By Ryan Govreau
Jeff Fuqua
Hi. I'm working towards adding freelance e-learning design and development to my current graphic and web design services. I'm producing a short presentation for my por...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Lucy Anderson
At ChangeFusion, we help organizations and individuals define strategy, accelerate change, develop leaders, shift culture and achieve results. We combine business expe...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Charlotte Keys
We are a company seeking a freelance Articulate developer that can assist us with the development of a new product aimed at the university sector. The individual we ar...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Bob Athol
Hello, I just started working with LMS and e-learning courses.  My company doesn't have any automation tools for validating releases and regression testing.  We need a...
10 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Jeff Fuqua
I'm working towards building a portfolio of a few e-learning samples to hopefully help launch a career. So far, I have a couple of short projects to show a little of m...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Edward Springer
HELP!!! I have a project due tomorrow morning. In the course I have a slide that uses variables to show a series of layers as the user clicks the NEXT button in the pl...
10 years ago
By Edward Springer
kam mahoney
Hello - No matter what the topic, when I put in a keyword on the Search field and press Go, it come up with not found.I find this very frustrating because I would lik...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Molly Rainey
Greetings, Very frustrated with attempts to publish a lesson with multiple interactions.  In two instances, two of the same types of  interactions were used in success...
10 years ago
By Molly Rainey
Eric Godallier
Hello, In the player menu, I would like require access at one chapter (block all the others) and after visiting this first chapter, give free access to all the others ...
10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Sukhi Hawkins
Hi all, has anyone come across the below issue and had any luck in resolving? We are using Articulate Studio 13 and Captivate to create SCORM 2004 courses and uploadi...
10 years ago
By Sukhi Hawkins
Belen Casado
Hi all, Sorry if this subject is already living in any thread, I can't find any keywords I enter in the Search box. I tried to go to my old free resources, like Office...
10 years ago
By Kathleen Bernier
Marta Burda
Hi guys, My problem is that I have a project where I should have all quiz feedbacks customised (correct, incorrect, you must answer before continuing). I managed to do...
10 years ago
By Marta Burda
Nicole Ecklund
Hello, I recently started making a PowerPoint Presentation and decided to use Articulate on some of the slides. The only issue is when viewing it in PowerPoint all my ...
10 years ago
By Matt stubbings
Neil Stadlman
I have done some limited screen recordings, but now I what to use Storyline to feature some new system enhancements.   I've always struggled on the best practice to ma...
10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Rick Pruitt
Has anyone tried successfully to have three questions on a single slide? I have three possible suggested solutions from three characters and I would like them to selec...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Howie Pearson
I've recently got a new PC and i'm finding that the in built microphone in it is not that great.  I'm looking to buy a mic so has anyone got any recommendations?
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Stefan Karl
I'm looking for a USB headset microphone for recording voices on Articulate Storyline. I used already a Logitech and the quality was pretty good, but my speakers told ...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Greg Williams
hi All, Screenr is a great tool.  Maybe I can't see the forest through the trees, but what's the best way to search for topics in Screenr? Greg Williams
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor