Last Post Replies
Daniel Brigham
Hey, everyone: In this video I share the takeaways from the sessions I attended on the last day of DevLearn 2013. Next year I hope to get five or so elearning pros to...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: I'm at DevLearn this week, and thought I'd share key takeaways from day one and the five sessions I attended: Top Tips for Elearning Design, Cammy Bean...
over 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Steve McAneney
This is not an e-elearning question, I just want the opinion of the community as educators. I ran a two-day Face-to-face course a couple of weeks ago, which involved l...
over 10 years ago
By Steve McAneney
Neting Ltd.
Hi, I've been building courses with Articulate for 6 months now in cooperation with a graphic designer. I would like to develope my designer skills in order to be able...
over 10 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Bruce Graham
Phil and I have noticed that both our Forum In-Boxes have been deleted. Any reasons people? Please can we get them back in the state they were? Thanks
over 10 years ago
By Nandini Khandekar
Sonya DeBurr
Hello! What does the pink bar at the top of dialog windows represent?  And where do they come from???  I have had them pop up on me a few times during various tasks......
over 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Joyce Hensen
Is the search feature on this page disabled?  I know I've had success before, but for the past couple of days, regardless of what I look for, I get a message that ther...
over 10 years ago
By Craig Wiggins
Bud Keegan
It is designed for a marketing manager looking to understand how to put together an email campaign that works. If so, jet let me know-- all I need is an email addy and...
over 10 years ago
By Mohammad Hassam
Grace Tang
The Sunrun Training Team is seeking talented multimedia/e-learning developers to help create online and mobile training materials that combine text, graphics, animatio...
over 10 years ago
By Mohammad Hassam
Bud Keegan
I found this: http://www.powtoon.com/ and have used it to create quicky animations for otherwise very conceptual or not too thrilling topics which need to be covered. ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Laura Maness
I am a newcomer to Articulate Storyline.  I have created two trainings so far.  One of my courses progresses to the next slide when the user clicks the Next button.  F...
over 10 years ago
By Laura Maness
Alicia Durham
MCAS Cherry Point Personal & Professional Development Program is looking for an Instructor. Start  $27.51 per hour plus federal benefits.  Must relocate to beautif...
over 10 years ago
By Alicia Durham
Jill Blaser
Just curious how others handle gender equality in courses? Right now we alternate every other chapter or section. One chapter is all male references. The next is all f...
over 10 years ago
By Sunny Mayberry
Kate Hoelscher
I have a request to delay the next button for a module without voiceover.  I rarely, if ever, do this as I usually have voiceover and delay it to the end of that.  Wha...
over 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Parashuram Vhaval
Hello Heroes, I wanted to come up with best Interaction in SL. So I invested some time and come-up with one cool Interaction displayed here. You people also share what...
over 10 years ago
By Parashuram Vhaval
Sampath Sundar
Hi This is a question about using web based forms within a course. I have looked at a few examples and tutorials about using Google forms. We have two forms in the cou...
over 10 years ago
By Sampath Sundar
John Coker
I recently downloaded the trial version of Studio Pro 13 for evaluation and one of the first items I looked at was rather shocking, and discouraging.  I took several S...
over 10 years ago
By John Coker
Tricia Ransom
Hi everyone, Here is my effort for this week's clip art challenge. I've attached the source files here, and also a link to the published URL: https://googledrive.com/h...
over 10 years ago
By Tricia Ransom
Patrick Gurczynski
Hello everyone! I'm new to the E-Learning universe, and I was hoping to get some feedback on a study guide I created for my wife's community college class. It's a vari...
over 10 years ago
By Patrick Gurczynski
Carol Shea
Hi, I'm looking for an experienced Articulate Storyline Developer to complete the course that my team has started.  Ideally, you would be located in Cincinnati, OH. ...
over 10 years ago
By Jim Arbon