Last Post Replies
Dena Rose
I have a Captivate project posted as a SCORM file on Moodle, but for some reason the text entry boxes aren't quite working. The user isn't always able to type into the...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Montse
Before they were famous Storyline models, they were high school kids too! I used Yearbook Yourself to retro-fy our fav characters. It's just a tabs idea I ...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Amber LaBelle
Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows how to make the DVD I created from Presenter automatically pop up upon insertion of the DVD. Any suggestions would be great! Tha...
over 10 years ago
By Amber LaBelle
Anna Veach
Does anyone have a process they use for tracking changes/updates to their eLearning from year to year? Do you record just the content changes or specific page/location...
over 10 years ago
By Anna Veach
Marcel van Lierop
Hi there everyone! I am looking for free software that is able to convert an .swf into an mp3 file without a hassle. Anyone some ideas? I allready installed Any conver...
over 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Scott Kaye
Hey everyone, Thought I'd pose this question here. Coming to the end of the financial year my company has some money to play around with (up to $15,000). We are heavil...
over 10 years ago
By Sara Fromme
Jens Horrocks
Does anyone have experience with AiTalent or able to provide feedback?
over 10 years ago
By Jens Horrocks
beck m
I have a client that is looking for someone to provide guidance and training in creating & editing e-learning modules created using Articulate Studio 09.  Normally...
over 10 years ago
By Steve Lyne
steve caputo
This position is with a local hospital system in Santa Barbara, California We are looking for a creative instructional designer/developer to join our Organizational D...
over 10 years ago
By Greg Rider
Bruce Graham
I know it's meant to be used for screencasts - but I misread Arlyn's guidance as SCREAM-casts http://youtu.be/laG_Z9mmtX4 Powtoon (HD) , Sparkol Videoscribe (HD), ful...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Tracy Ellis
We are in the process of developing training courses for our organisation and have started to produce powerpoint slides with a view to purchasing Studio to convert the...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Cynthia Phelps
Hey folks, I'm working with DIskmakers a DVD burning company to put my Articulate courses on a DVD so folks with no internet connection can still take them.  The prob...
over 10 years ago
By Amber LaBelle
Bruce Graham
Hi, Just came across this site - http://placeit.breezi.com/ Makes it simple to place images of your product/screenshot etc. inside a mobile device image. Hopefully be...
over 10 years ago
By Timothy lee
Stephanie Schneider
I'm curious if anyone uses any of the companies out there that offer pre-built Storyline templates and interactions for purchase like eLearning Brothers or eLearning A...
over 10 years ago
By Stephanie Schneider
David Anderson
It's one thing to compare your work to your peers, but it's another to size your work up against kitten cuteness. So what do you think? Is your work better than kittens?
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, check out my last Elearning template to use with Storyline.
over 10 years ago
By Paul Alders
Sid Apolinario
Hello guys! I am currently building a help/navigation page that provides learners some tips on how to use/navigate the player before proceeding with their wbt. I was h...
over 10 years ago
By Kari Kells
Rich Lesser
Hi All, Does anybody have a template they would like to share that captures all the fonts, color schemes, variable names, etc.. that you use when you develop a course...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, does anybody else have a problem with this forums search (top right). Whatever I put it it never returns anything Cheers Geert
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
OWEN HOLT
Inspired by Linda Lor's Viewmaster tutorial for PowerPoint/Articulate, I thought I would try to create a StoryLine version of it.  ViewMaster StoryLine Project. Attach...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie