Last Post Replies
Miss F.
I would like to tell me your opinion in the mindmap of my presentation. thanks
almost 11 years ago
By David Anderson
z dres
Hi.  I have some mp4 video that I need to chop into smaller videos.  The video is fine until I use the Encoder and turn it into Flash.  It looks grainy and blurry onc...
almost 11 years ago
By Joe Womble
Rodrigo Almeida
Good Afternoon, I cant synchronize my animations. look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDktqrlGYnY  Someone help me? Thanks
almost 11 years ago
By Rodrigo Almeida
Freddie Batista
I ve been a big Captivate, Camtasia and Final Cut Pro E-learning designer. I am taking on a new contract and they want me to use story line I am looking for a good vid...
almost 11 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Kevin Dowd
I just stumbled across this very interesting MOOC article, and wanted to share http://www.gilfuseducationgroup.com/coursera-will-profit-from-free-courses.
almost 11 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Laura Gestoso
Good morning, I am developing a course with this application and I have a question. First I would like to know if it is possible to determine the onset of a button to ...
almost 11 years ago
By Laura Gestoso
Jens Horrocks
I have seen a number of threads discussing great resources and sites for free images and pictures. Does anyone have recommendations for websites for sound effects and ...
almost 11 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
tin C
Hi all, I was wondering how do you guys tackle the bullet point issue while developing elearn courses. Sometime the content that the SME provides has bullet points and...
almost 11 years ago
By Marty King
Tricia Seymour
We want to hire  a number of contractors to create Rapid eLearning courses using Storyline. These are ongoing project-by-project virtual jobs. I know about all the pla...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jeanette Brooks
Hey E-Learning Heroes. Heard from a designer this morning who's got a challenge for you. She asks: "I am hoping that I could get some creative suggestions for an elear...
almost 11 years ago
By Jennifer Dow
Scott Kaye
I know we are all a bit possessive with our authored content, but this forum has been good to me so I thought I's share a test I created in storyline. My LMS (Healthst...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Howie Pearson
I'm hoping someone may be able to help on this.  I've just been told of a SCORM compliant LMS that does not record test results automatically on test completion. Inste...
almost 11 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Bethre Means
I was reading about how it was leaked online, but, I am curious if anyone has been able to actually get their hands on one?
almost 11 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Paul Alders
Hi guys, Do you have any  ideas how to integrated e-Learning with social media or something like a life chat? Thx
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Katherine Maye
I would like to have a table which the user must complete from memory based on the information they have learned in the course.  Is there a way to let them "fill in th...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Wim Timmerman
Please share your advise/experience on the best size to use to publish a Storyline module in Moodle. Is the standard Storyline setting of 740x540 best or can it go up ...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Hillary H
Hello! I've been lurking here for quite some time, and have learned a lot from everyone's posts.  There are many, many smart, creative people on these forums! I've be...
almost 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Sonja D'Angelo
I create my elearnings with storyline and would like to insert them into a wordpress blog. Now I fount the nice Info from David concerning the Thickbox and the nice l...
almost 11 years ago
By David Anderson
Ronald McCully
Good day all. My name is Ron. For several weeks how I've been developing a training module for my organization Using powerpoint . I've got most of my content and trans...
almost 11 years ago
By Ronald McCully
Greg Cannon
Hello All, Just to let you know of a free resource which I am finding extremely useful working with a very limited budget and strict IT team! It's an online picture ed...
almost 11 years ago
By Cristina Devrin