Last Post Replies
Ethan Waldman
Hey Folks, Just saw this pop up in my twitter stream courtesy of @wingify: Some really really cool UI elements that are free for download for the time being. I think ...
12 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Louise Ward
Do you feel you're just transferring text from a word doc and pasting it into PowerPoint???? Okay, the above is a little dramatic, I do create a little more than linea...
12 years ago
By Andrea R
V Fuks
Please advise! I'm not savey when it comes to hardware, but need to get a personal computer for home to do e-Learning work. I use a PC at work (Dell) but it's relative...
12 years ago
By V Fuks
Renee Schuh
I'm hoping that this forum is an OK place to post... Please feel free to apply! OWLS – Organizational Wellness and Learning Systems is HIRING!   Design Assista...
12 years ago
By Renee Schuh
Bruce Graham
http://www.learncreate.com/marketplace/products/ , and they also have a "US" medical staff set. Bruce
12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rachel Hansen
I have been working as a designer with my company for many years and am interested in venturing outside on my own to do some contract work. Outside of referrals and th...
12 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Holly Gaspar
I have a PPT that will be used in a classroom setting - facilitator talking to slides, some animations, old fashioned class. I made it a .PPS and posted it in our Shar...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Christina Stephenson
I keep hearing that a new Articulate will be released around the same time as Storyline. Just wondering if anyone's heard anything about what new features or fixes may...
12 years ago
By Christina Stephenson
Renee Schuh
Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has an good tips on getting stock photos of people (not avatars - real people) photos in multiple poses (same person in 10+ poses - simi...
12 years ago
By Christina Stephenson
Ron Dabbs
I am having some problems with maintaining branding colors and am hoping someone might provide some advice. The client's brand colors include a red listed as PMS 200, ...
12 years ago
By Ron Dabbs
Jeremy Alger
I’m very interested in what makes a good online learning community and am studying this topic as part of my Master of Education. I am very impressed with the Articulat...
12 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Ant Pugh
Hey guys - just thought I'd share this, found it online and have just started using it.. am hoping it is going to be the answer to my never-ending to-do list! Would b...
12 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Little Man Project
Hi, I'm working on a project for a client and am stuck with something. I think its not possible but thought it was worth asking as someone in this community has usua...
12 years ago
By Little Man Project
Kelly Thompson
As a Naval Aerographer's Mate (meteorology) I have recently decided to continue my education in Instructional Design. I was pursuing a similar degree (Technical Commun...
12 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Beverly Scruggs
I'd like to pick a few brains here. I'm working on a wellness course for our employees about the importance of annual physical exams and health screenings. In addition...
12 years ago
By Holly Eva
Christina Stephenson
I recently got 50G of free space on box.net and have tried uploading a published articulate course on there. My idea is to store courses on there for my portfolio. How...
12 years ago
By jessica Brie
Joshua Norgaard
Currently the company I work for uses a Moodle based LMS to provide manufacturer technical training for over 4500 technicians in North America alone.  The site has be...
12 years ago
By Tony Maxwell
Ryan Moscoe
With Storyline, if I use multiple quizzes and/or a "test" recording (simulation) in the same course, how will a pass/fail determination be made, and exactly what will ...
12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ryan Moscoe
How much control will elearning developers have in Storyline in terms of customizing players/skins? Also, how much Javascript will we need to know in order to take adv...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Louise Ward
Hi all I've been assigned a project regarding Vehicle Body and Paint (including generic units on H&S, Organisational Structures and Materials & Tools). There's...
12 years ago
By Louise Ward