Last Post Replies
Daniel Bolia
Hello, I have an swf file that requires flash player ver 10 or higher to play. I have the correct flash player version installed and I'm able to play the flash file. I...
over 12 years ago
By Daniel Bolia
Phil Mayor
Are there any great free (I am being Mr Scrooge) chalk fonts out there, I am looking for something like drawzing.
over 12 years ago
By Amy Kesman Rossi
Philip Lima
I am receiving the following error message when I attempt to save: There is an active inserted or linked object that can’t be saved automatically.  Please close the ob...
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
Eric Nalian
This question/Discussion is not really related to Articulate at all, but because this place is a great resource and has a tremendous wealth of knowledge, I though it w...
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
Renee Tregonning
There have been several posts about this however the more I read the more I get confused so I will step out our issue. We need to create a CD version for one of our co...
over 12 years ago
By Renee Tregonning
Kelly  Zamboni
Hello: I am new to developing e-learning for softskills.  My company is looking to develop an e-learning focused on handling crucial conversations.  Can anyone direct...
over 12 years ago
By Kelly Zamboni
JT Justman
Here at the University of Oregon Center on Teaching and Learning in Eugene, Oregon we're looking for a full-time employee to work with our team developing e-learning p...
over 12 years ago
By Adebare Showemmo
Holly MacDonald
I've been gathering design thoughts and inspirations in Evernote and wondered if this http://www.napp.org.uk/ was doable in Articulate Studio. On the page, the images...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Strate
tin C
Hi all, i am trying to get a custom certificate at the end of my course. The course will not be hosted on the web, but rather on flash drive. So I have published the c...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Katherine Herbert
In 2008, this thread was started: http://www.articulate.com/forums/general-discussion/8244-articulate-certification.html, I am wondering if this is now being offered a...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Devon Tuitt
Hi everyone! Really glad I found this forum and hope to participate by helping others and chronicling my own journey to successful LMS implementation for my organizati...
over 12 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Mike  Collins
Hi all, Little off track in terms of how to use any particular Articulate tool but one that I hope is relevant, interesting and can generate some discussion. I picked ...
over 12 years ago
By Mike Collins
Nina Gordon
I am new to creating e-learning, I work for a credit union in Alaska that has employees scattered across the state.  We have used Softsim from Outstart to create simul...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Ari Avivi
has anyone ever built a course on this?
over 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Lance Stephenson
Hi everyone, I have been tasked with designing a four chapter elearning course for training retail account managers. The course will eventually be uploaded to an LMS b...
over 12 years ago
By David Becker
Jeanette Brooks
I was talking with an E-Learning Heroes member earlier today who has a neat opportunity. She's putting together tips & recommendations for folks in her organizatio...
over 12 years ago
By Rachael Houghton
Eric Nalian
I just have a general question I want to throw out to the community, mainly to see what others in the industry are doing... When I begin to design/develop a course (af...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Duvall
CC  Heim Voiceover
If you are a freelance eLearning designer, this might be another way of scaring up business.  www.learncreate.com CC Heim
over 12 years ago
By CC Heim Voiceover
Lisa Boyd
We are planning to give our SMEs Articulate to create some of their own e-learning courses.  Does anyone have any best practices or other experiences they would like t...
over 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Melanie Sobie
Hi - I'm almost done with this online training module. I did not have much time to put this together because I'm on a very very short deadline. If you have some sugges...
over 12 years ago
By Melanie Sobie