Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a fascinating opportunity coming up - I have been invited to attend a classroom course with the SPECIFIC intention of coming up with plans to convert it to...
over 12 years ago
By Bob S
Melissa Ho
Who knows how to realize these two effects in the demo course linked. Thanks a lot! http://www.articulate.com/products/demos/blog/prometheus/player.html Effect 1: ( pa...
over 12 years ago
By Melissa Ho
Kim Alison
Hi, I've just started creating my first projects. Basically I get ppts from the experts within the company and change them to hopefully more interesting web-based trai...
over 12 years ago
By Kim Alison
Natalia Mueller
Does anyone know how to make a shape move like the ticking arm of a clock? I know I have to make the object longer so the axis is farther back, but I can't figure out ...
over 12 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
Donna Carter
Hello Does anyone know Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 12 years ago
By Donna Carter
Ian Monk
Howdy everyone, I have set of learning modules that all use a Flash.swf introduction, but the odd time it plays (1 for every 15 plays), the Flash appears smaller and u...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Houle
Kristen Hull
A few weeks ago, someone linked to this presentation: http://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/welcome/RayJiminez_sept6 (Apologies to the someone who did it- I can't remember...
over 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Heather Thomas
Does anyone out there run Captivate 4 with PowerPoint 2010? Articulate can run PowerPoint 2010, but only the 32-bit version with the "click-to-run" option turned of...
over 12 years ago
By Heather Thomas
David Janus
Hello there, one of my clients is producing Articulate content to be viewed across the continent of Africa where internet infrastructure is far below what we're used t...
over 12 years ago
By David Janus
Simon Perkins
Ok, let's put aside any arguments against end-of-module quizzes and look solely at how these might just test the patience of the learner. I say "might" because no doub...
over 12 years ago
By David Glow
Joe Countryman
I have been building e-Learning courses for about two years in my present job, as a Trainer.  My organization is growing and we are looking at creating an actual e-Lea...
over 12 years ago
By Joe Countryman
Bruce Graham
Hi, I am working for a client who is rolling out a large eLearning/classroom programme. Whilst they love my rich, warm and compelling eLearning narration voice, we nee...
over 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
udaya kiran
Hi , I am new here and this is my first post. Please inform me incase this question does not belong here. We have an LMS which plays content inside an iframe. The API ...
over 12 years ago
By udaya kiran
Randy Borum
I wondered if there might be any interest on this forum for sharing ideas about using PPT animations to create a particular effect -- perhaps posing a question to ask ...
over 12 years ago
By Lani Flores
Andrea Adera
Hi,  we are looking at using screenr for some of our quick eLearning topics, however there are some topics that contain proprietary information which we don't want out...
over 12 years ago
By Karen Loomis
Greg Davis
I have been using Screenr for awhile, but now I need to start to edit them a little. For example there seems to be a little audio captured before I mute. I want to edi...
over 12 years ago
By Larry Edelman
Kevin Dowd
Hello, I have been working on a particular design for awhile now, and while I really like it, there is clearly something missing.  Despite my best efforts, however, I ...
over 12 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Srinivas Prabhakar
Hello Pals, I need your suggestions or work around for the below mentioned problem: I have around 100 CBTs (Technical) which are published in a CD format and I dont ha...
over 12 years ago
By Bob S
Diane Blake
I am trying to create a screencast of a video that is playing on my computer and I am able to capture the screen fine but the audio is all muffled.  I tried plugging i...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Christina Matzerath
Hello, we are looking into implementing a translation workflow system (Across) and are wondering if anyone has a solution on how to push an Articulate course including...
over 12 years ago
By Christina Matzerath