Last Post Replies
FCSITADMIN TN
When I insert a URL as a web object within the slide, specifically a PDF, sometimes it does not display scrolling capability. This is during Articulate Review.
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim  Baker
Hi, Can you please look at the story doc as well as the image attached. I have created a table where you hover over a letter and an explanation expands out in th...
over 4 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Caron Newman
Enter a lesson with a storyline block and Rise jumps to storyline block skipping all other content. Happens in Rise Review as well. Any known issue or fix?
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michelle Martin
I wonder if someone can help. I've just recently published a course that has a TextEntry variable which has been referenced on one slide (the welcome slide) and i...
over 4 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Louise McNeill
Hi My Articulate 360 is requiring a password to login. I no longer recall my password. I get a message asking me to update before I can reset may password but I am req...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Howie Pearson
A client of mine has forgotten her password and the recovery password email is not coming through. Is there any other way of resetting it?
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michaela Gilliam
My client is trying to review my course via Review 360 and the site is requiring credentials which was not needed.... earlier this morning!
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lise-Marie BEYSSAC
Bonjour, depuis quelques jours l'aperçu des slides ne s'affiche plus lorsqu'une personne laisse un commentaire (feedback). Voici un exemple en PJ. Comment régler le pr...
over 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Melanie Mornard
I'm just previewing Articulate 360 and am wondering which of the programs, if any, will let me edit some videos we made but are a little too long.
over 4 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Toni Hunter
Hi there, A client cannot access the review link I sent them. The same link has been distributed to others with no complaints. They are using Chrome but haven't suppli...
over 4 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Charline Mercier Roussel
Bonjour, Mes collègues et moi même faisons partie de la même équipe sur Articulate Review et d'un groupe. Dans le menu "my content" j'ai une vision d'ensemble de...
over 4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Donna Beall
I have courses that are not showing up in StoryLine 360 but are showing in Review 360. How can I use/edit the courses in Review 360 in my other applications?
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Academia Virtual
Hi guys, I have a problem with a file, when exporting it for review, the menu goes out of order, three slides that would be in the middle of the class, are going to th...
over 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Adriaan Coetzee
Good day Could anyone advise if they also experienced problems when publishing modules to a flashdrive and a customer uploads it to their SharePoint? I have done this ...
over 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Phil Mayor
Review seems to be broken when using videos, it no longer gives separate comments at specific timestamps
over 4 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Phil Mayor
Is review not working? Keeps telling me I am offline which I am not.
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lauren Ricciardi
Hello, Is there a way to consolidate lessons within a course, or to consolidate content from mulitple courses into one? Of course we can "copy a lesson" from another c...
over 4 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Alicia Williamson
Giant oops...I overwrote a SL file without uploading to team slides or saving. The content is uploaded in 360Review, is there a way to access that content in...
over 4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
James Richards
I published a 360 file onto review but deleted the original storyline 360 file. Is there anyway I can export the file from review back to storyline?
over 4 years ago
By Sharon van Rooyen
Ken Flieger
"Remember me" option is useless when you clear your cache. Please turn autocomplete="on" at the eamil address login at Review 360 site or have the text input changed s...
over 4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly