Last Post Replies
Training Team
I've just published a course for review in review 360 and have had feedback that some users are getting the attached error message. Other users are accessing the cours...
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Steven Croft
Hi, it seems its not possible to have a course hosted on Review used within a course? Just tried using the URL to Review as a web object but got the message "This cont...
4 years ago
By Steven Croft
Linda Jones
I have my player set to display menu and notes. When I publish to Review 360 about half of my projects are not displaying the notes and menu in the Review Tab.&n...
4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Paulette Suggs
I sent a link to reviewers (no password and enable comments) using Rise 360. Reviewers clicked on the "Review" text link (upper right of the screen, in Chrome) a...
4 years ago
By Paulette Suggs
Noémie Cotton Caveen
Hello, I upload my storyline in review, but when I preview the engage 360 content imported in my storyline navigation becomes impossible. The next and the previous but...
4 years ago
By Karen Robinson
Beth Cougler Blom
Hi all, I have a Storyline file from late 2018 that I can't publish to Articulate Review. It comes up with a crash report every time. I've tried: Starting a new file ...
4 years ago
By Beth Cougler Blom
Cheryl Victor
I had worked on a module that I published on Review 360. Post feedback from SMEs, I had created a second scene to reflect all the changes in slide order as well as the...
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, We have an intermittent problem with 360 Review. This happens primarily with Studio Courses. We have Course A and Course B loaded on 360 Review. We indicate th...
4 years ago
By Ann Dyellig
Jeff Foster
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed audio and other issues with courses published to Review after updating with iPadOS. On my iPad Pro, the courses show bu...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Poole
Hi Heroes, hoping someone can help me. I've used a web object to link to a Youtube video. In SL 360, when editing the web object, the "test link" is fine. It works as ...
4 years ago
By Greg Poole
Ankush K
Can we use Articulate Review to review the Document created in Articulate Rise?
4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Penny Christensen
Looking for an alternative to what may be an unnecessary frustration? I cannot successfully publish to Review 360, even though I get success messages and the preview l...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Javier Carrizosa
Hi, I have my SL 360 project set up using an additional jpeg and html file for a printable certificate, which I add manually to a the published directory. I'm trying t...
4 years ago
By Javier Carrizosa
Dale Baker
I have an SME who is using Review 360 for my course. He is using IE 11 and is experiencing the inability to pause or replay one or more slides. I looked at the Support...
4 years ago
By Dale Baker
Ash Arrowsmith
Hi all When I export comments from a Review 360 course (in PDF, by slide), the slide numbers don't appear to show up - only the slide name. Does anyone else experience...
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Mattsson
Hi! Is it possible to see the chapter number when I export the feedback to a PDF? This would be very useful and helpful. The first image shows how it looks in Review (...
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
FCSITADMIN TN
When I insert a URL as a web object within the slide, specifically a PDF, sometimes it does not display scrolling capability. This is during Articulate Review.
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim  Baker
Hi, Can you please look at the story doc as well as the image attached. I have created a table where you hover over a letter and an explanation expands out in th...
over 4 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Caron Newman
Enter a lesson with a storyline block and Rise jumps to storyline block skipping all other content. Happens in Rise Review as well. Any known issue or fix?
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michelle Martin
I wonder if someone can help. I've just recently published a course that has a TextEntry variable which has been referenced on one slide (the welcome slide) and i...
over 4 years ago
By Wendy Farmer