Last Post Replies
Marcus Newport
Hi, When I publish a modeule from Storyline it seems to take the file name of the last Module, please see attachement. Is there away of deleting it or changing it to t...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bryan Dean
Hi Everyone, Let's get straight to it. I have a course I have created for some folks. I'm waiting for their final review so I can close the project. The issue is...
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Brian French
Audio file stops playing prematurely on one of my slides in Review 360, but it plays all the way through when published for the LMS.
4 years ago
By Brian French
Dr Nilesh Kumar Mitra
I recorded powerpoint with narration During preview I could hear all narrations After publishing the narration is lost Can anyone help
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Jeffrey Crump
I am trying to review my final training set (272 slides) inside Review 360 but either the export process or the review system is messing up the order of my slides. htt...
4 years ago
By Jeffrey Crump
Rick Maranta
Has anyone experienced that all their content has disappeared from Articulate Review. Everything is gone except for a few early titles.
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Ollie Potter
Hi Everyone, Is anyone aware of different compression settings for courses being published to Review 360? Whilst reviewing some content yesterday, there was a clear a...
4 years ago
By Ollie Potter
Kathy Holmes
Hi, I'm relatively new to using Articulate Storyline 360 especially in regards to quiz functionality and variables. I'm creating an interactive e-learning projec...
4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Pratibha Gubrani
By remote access, I mean, that my laptop is not connected to office's wifi or internet connection. I face login issues with the same for Review 360.
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Jennifer McKay
Hi, I am trying to collaborate using Articulate Review for an Articulate Storyline project. When I try to sign in, I get this authentication token issue. I have the mo...
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
karen forkish
Hi, Our learners are having trouble posting comments for a Storyline course without an Articulate account. Your documentation says only an email address is requir...
4 years ago
By karen forkish
Michael Wilson
Hi Everyone: I have some navigation issues in a course currently being reviewed. I'd like to fix those so that others can review the course without those issues. There...
4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Jenna Leftly
Hi there, Are there any known issues with Review 360 at the moment? I've been sent a few eLearning courses to review; each time I select a text entry box a layer...
4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Sherrie Greenlee
First week of March 2020, we began to experience issues with the reviewer feature of Storyline 360. When launching the course, it takes several minutes befo...
4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Ashlyn Hudson
How do I change the speed of the slide transition?
4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Training Team
I've just published a course for review in review 360 and have had feedback that some users are getting the attached error message. Other users are accessing the cours...
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Steven Croft
Hi, it seems its not possible to have a course hosted on Review used within a course? Just tried using the URL to Review as a web object but got the message "This cont...
4 years ago
By Steven Croft
Linda Jones
I have my player set to display menu and notes. When I publish to Review 360 about half of my projects are not displaying the notes and menu in the Review Tab.&n...
4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Paulette Suggs
I sent a link to reviewers (no password and enable comments) using Rise 360. Reviewers clicked on the "Review" text link (upper right of the screen, in Chrome) a...
4 years ago
By Paulette Suggs
Noémie Cotton Caveen
Hello, I upload my storyline in review, but when I preview the engage 360 content imported in my storyline navigation becomes impossible. The next and the previous but...
4 years ago
By Karen Robinson