Last Post Replies
Dmitry Utkin
Hello! How to make course in Review to be shown in original dimension? No it scales according to browser window size.
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Avril  Fortuin
Hi there, I am struggling with a few things. Click o this link. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/7dc130d7-1821-4485-b8ec-b39f55f5a9f0/review One of my recen...
over 7 years ago
JJ Adams
Is there a way to set a shared link to expire after a certain amount of time so that the course can no longer be reviewed or at least a checkbox to turn off the sharin...
over 7 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Tom Hadley
powerpoint to storyline edit after publish
over 7 years ago
Sara Reller
I've tried using Review for the first time and unfortunately it seems to be stalling out at the third slide. The course is currently only 18 slides, but more than 3. ...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Tex Hale
My clients are loving Review and asked if it was possible that when they comment regarding an image change, they are able to upload the appropriate image that should b...
over 7 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
juan delgado
Good morning from Seville, I just received an update to storyline 360 ​​and I would like to know what it consists and changes, thanks.
over 7 years ago
Ali h
what is the difference between storyline 2 and articulate 360 ?
over 7 years ago
Steve Brimley
My client likes the published Word version because I put the narration script in the Notes. So they can see a thumbnail of the screen and the script right below it. Th...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Brimley
I don't have the share button in Review--I just see "Review" and "Feedback". I just have the trial version of 360 right now. But I am really excited for this!
over 7 years ago
By Steve Brimley
Destery Hildenbrand
With Review the ability to provide all of the SME's and stakeholders a real time interactive feedback mechanism is huge. One of the big hurdles is getting everyone the...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Lalit Shakyaver
Hi, Is there currently any way to add additional files to the SL360 export for use on review? For example, in some courses on SL2, I typically (manually) add an addit...
over 7 years ago
By Lalit Shakyaver
Amy Lewis
Hi all, I have a few trainings I've uploaded to Articulate Review that are published to play full screen.  In AR the trainings appear in the bottom-left pane so that ...
over 7 years ago
By Amy Lewis
Benny Kurniawan
This is weird. There were screenshot with comments for each slide in the Articulate Review. But after refresh, those screenshots are gone. Anyway to get the screenshot...
over 7 years ago
Benny Kurniawan
I noticed that the SMEs can edit or delete their comments. Can we lock it so that once the comments are entered they cannot be edited or deleted? This can cause a lot ...
over 7 years ago
By Benny Kurniawan
James Lenthall
Hi Apologies if this is a repeated questions but I search and couldn't find anything that answered this. I have a question slide, followed by a review slide and then...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Scott Kaye
When I trialed this product, I enjoyed the fact that my SME's found it extremely to use.  I am lucky enough to work in proximity to most of them so I called a meeting ...
over 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer