Last Post Replies
Tex Hale
Hi Just lately, there appears to be an error with Articulate Review in that some of the slides are missing.  Although I can make the changes by using the Find functio...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Shawn McCulley
Hello. I like the new 360 Review. It seems very easy to use.  One question I have about it though is can the the comments given by reviewers be exported into some kind...
over 7 years ago
By Erin Walker
Jeanne Marie Kachidurian
I have a trial of 360, have two courses published to Articulate review. I want to publish another one but my account name is not autopopulating and I don't know what i...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanne Marie Kachidurian
Kristine Hetzel
Hello,  I am very new to this product and I currently have the trial version.  I am trying to publish my first course to Articulate 360, but I keep getting  an error ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Adrian Pearson
The title says it all - my published work won't play on my mobile using the Android browser (says cookies are not enabled) or Google Chrome (shows just a blank/black s...
over 7 years ago
By Adrian Pearson
Hannah Conner
Hello, Both yesterday and today, a colleague and myself both experienced some hang-ups when trying to post comments to a Storyline 360 file in Review. It seems things...
over 7 years ago
Stuart Marshall
Hi, Are there any plans to allow the upload of SCORM files created in other tools (i.e. Lectora) much in the same way as Trivantis's ReviewLink allows for the upload ...
over 7 years ago
Laurel Schulert
I am using Review for the first time, and was wondering if anyone has any general best practices to share. For example, I emailed my SMEs the Review link, so they can...
over 7 years ago
Katie Frassinelli
My presentation library is not loading. Is the system down? If not, any troubleshooting advice?
over 7 years ago
By Katie Frassinelli
Casey Shapack
Hi there,  Is there anyway to export comments/feedback from Articulate 360 Review? I want to be able to save my SME's comments in a PDF/Word format to be stored with ...
over 7 years ago
Tex Hale
I have been waiting for a course to process for at least 30 mins.  I deleted it and republished but it is still taking ages to process. Is there a problem with Review...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
James McCarthy
Latest version with very few changes is taking 15 minutes and counting to complete. Message reads: "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically ...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Anne-Marie Race
Once we are into the testing cycle, we need to put our course into the LMS for testing there. Is there a way to bring/link to THAT version, running on the LMS, to have...
over 7 years ago
Wes Hall
I have an Presenter presentation uploaded to Articulate Review and some of the resources (PDFs) are loading, but others aren't.  If I publish locally, they load correc...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Agnieszka Kozlowska
Hello, I published e-learning that I created in Articulate Storyline 2. I used option LMS including HTML5 output and Mobile Player. When I want to review my e-learni...
over 7 years ago
Will Findlay
I am wanting to look at the HTML5 backup of a Flash/HTML5 published course in Articulate Review. Is there a way to do this (without uninstalling Flash)? E.g. can I twe...
over 7 years ago
Kevin Thorn
I read somewhere in an update or future release the ability to export Review comments to a CSV file. For some reason I thought that feature was released already but ca...
over 7 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Kerry Rasmussen
Hi I am trying to publish to Articulate 360, using SL, and keep getting an internet connection error?  I have published using the HTML5/Flash setting then tried the F...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Will Findlay
If we have a course that doesn't need LMS tracking, is it permissable just to host it on Articulate Review? I don't have any plans to do so at the moment, but I can se...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
B Lewis
Does deleting a file from Review remove it from the server all together or just from the portal?  Does it live on somewhere in the cloud?
over 7 years ago