Last Post Replies
E-Learning Rosenbauer
The video upload to Articulate Review is extremely slow (always not currently) . I have done this many different days and it is always the same. A video with a size o...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jim Powell
So a big part of my proofing task is getting help checking my Presenter 360 file for broken links.  I put the training course up on the review site and then try to cli...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
danny abbott
I have a customer that I just built a course for. They are not putting this up in the LMS they are keeping it local into their sever for their team. They are wanting i...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Janet Guastavino
When I try to publish an 121,000 KB file via Articulate 360, about midway through, the screen captures turn black or the screens stop loading (get the spinning wheel.)...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Guastavino
Whenever I attempt to publish my 121,000 KB video to Articulate 360, midway through viewing it, my screen captures either turn black or the frames stop loading (get th...
7 years ago
Chris Wirick
I'd love to be given the slide title (or slide number) that a review comment applies to in the email alert. This would allow me to easily jump into the source file and...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Bennet
I have a first-time reviewer who is on a laptop using IE version 11.  He is trying to add comments, but he gets a pop up window that he cannot access.  See attachment.
7 years ago
By Dennis Knepper
Tracy Logan
A week or so ago I download the trial (still on it) and tested things out and received an email when a comment on a page was left. Now I'm not. I have my settings for ...
7 years ago
By Tracy Logan
Annie O'Rourke
Hi, I published to Articulate Review and the SME reviewed it and then went back to review it again but she couldn't. Can reviewers only review the module once and how ...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jessica Koehler
Hello, I have tested Review today and think it's a great tool and hope my customers will like it too. But there is one thing I don't understand: If someone posts a co...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John McNally
Hello,  I'm a brand new Articulate customer.  I've been uploading my modules to Articulate Review for my co-workers to view and comment.  Do I have any restrictions on...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Soren J Birch
I love that I can upload a video and have it reviewed with automatic time codes. But I really miss the ability to upload a new version, like I can with courses. This m...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
cynthia rogers
Should a SL2 results slide be visible on Articulate Review? I see all of my question slides but when complete my results slide is grayed out. No text. I believe I hav...
7 years ago
Lisa Pastoor
Hi there, When I view a course using Review in IE11 the fonts are way off either they default to Times Roman or simply drop f's?? In Chrome everything looks great. Ou...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Tilley
So I was really buzzing about testing this and managed to get my boss to part with $$$ to buy after review.  He has asked me for an example so have been trying to uplo...
7 years ago
Kendra Chambers
I just downloaded 360 and, so far, am very excited about it -- Particularly the Review feature.  One question: it looks like reviewers can't provide feedback without c...
7 years ago
Tex Hale
I am a little confused.  The feature states that participants with the link can add comments to the course without having to create an Articulate Account. However, I ...
7 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Paul Macfarlane
We have a team version of Articulate 360 and we have been finding Articulate Review in-particularly really useful. One thing I have found an issue is how the notificat...
7 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Jake Hurt
Hi, Just chiming in with another thought; we received some feedback from clients we were testing review with, a common piece of feedback was people (sometimes less te...
7 years ago
By Jake Hurt
Curt Zilbersher
I have an Articulate Storyline course with an embedded Engage interaction. Today, when navigating to that interaction (through Engage Review) I notice that the progres...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez