Last Post Replies
Robert Edgar
I've got someone who has been adding comments to a course in Review for the last couple of hours. I've been getting emails for each comment, but if I visit the Review ...
almost 7 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
ruchi dhabale
Hi, I am ruchi, I have created the Selector type question and it having the default right and wrong layer, but while reviewing the quiz default review quiz not shown ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michelle Christie
I am having some difficulty publishing some files to Articulate Review.  They two sets of elearning files that are only 10 minutes long.  They all contain similar cont...
7 years ago
By Michelle Christie
Elizabeth Everingham Miller
I would really love to be able to use review, to give feedback to my colleague who is inputting the content into Rise. When will Rise work with Review? Is this coming ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Frances Jones
I am probably being a bit dim, but how does a reviewer exit out of a storyline project, when it is in Articulate Review, and then re-enter it to test how resume is wor...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bruce Graham
Hi, Just wanted to say that I am absolutely LOVING Review :) Working on a project involving people in different timezones around the World, and it's making Global SM...
7 years ago
Lpi Solutions
This didn't happen to me earlier this morning but when I used it same day during the evening this shows and currently is still showing. Can you please let me know if t...
7 years ago
Renee Stoll
Hello, Apologies if I'm using the wrong communication method, but I'm having trouble getting Articulate Review to display one of my courses. It's a big course, but ev...
7 years ago
Angela O'Brien
Hi Heroes, We have a reviewer using the Articulate 360 Review tool who would like to upload some new slides to the module (either via powerpoint or image).  Is this p...
7 years ago
By Angela O'Brien
Tom Kyle
I have hyperlinks to youtube videos in Powerpoint buyt when I publish to Articulate Review the hyperlink displays and works OK but the underline is dislayed often one ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Kemsley
We typically use a side navigation panel in our courses, but it doesn't seem to display in Review. Is there some way of getting the side panel of the player to display...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Megan McBride
Is there a way to put an additional email in Articulate Review so that more than one person can receive the comments?
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shannon Connor
At lease one of our SMEs would like a paper copy of the comments he makes throughout the review cycle. His menu does not allow him to export comments. Is this somethin...
7 years ago
Manny Vazquez
https://360.articulate.com/review/content/9283d061-0564-46d1-98c7-611f431d171b/feedback   I am having a recurring issue with the "feedback" portion of 360.  When wri...
7 years ago
Kim Bennet
Hi, I have a Normal, Hover, and Visited state on buttons.  In Review, I click on the button to see the lightbox (then click out of the lightbox), the button is still o...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kyle Main
Anyone having trouble downloading comments from REVIEW to a PDF? I can download the .CSV The PDF keeps giving a error "false" - "Failed - no file"   Please help, o...
7 years ago
By Kyle Main
Laurie Hanson
Is this a known issue?  All of the other shots are captured but these. Is this on purpose?   Thanks!
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kyle Mackie
Hi there. I recently upgraded a project from SL2 to 360. When I publish it to Review there are some issues with how the side tab displays. See attached - Screen Shot 1...
7 years ago
By Kyle Mackie
Jan Patterson
When using Review, is it possible for the reviewers to also see the notes for the course? We audio record a script and I would have my SME/Reviewer review the script b...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Sandra Whitford
I have been asked by a client to utilize REVIEW for each separate chapter in an 18 chapter course.  Is there a limit to the number of modules/courses you can be review...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier