Last Post Replies
Kevin Baker
Looking to improve accessibility and reduce eye strain. What font size and color do you use for your Rise courses?
over 2 years ago
By Kevin Baker
Chris Doerger
A few years ago when I started using Canvas LMS, I could add SCORM to the Navigation bar and add a Rise course, if needed. My university had decided that there are sec...
over 2 years ago
By Chris Doerger
Evelyn Jackson
Hi, Does Rise360 work well for workday? We have used it with SABA and Success Factors only.Thank you
over 2 years ago
By Evelyn Jackson
Slavka Klasova
Hi, our LMS system can handle only on SCORM file under one specific course. As we have two version (2 SCORMS - standard and BF) of one course I need to create on...
over 2 years ago
By Slavka Klasova
Nora Jones
So, I've added a rise course to learndash using the tin canny add tin can module. I've also tried adding it with a iframe html tag. Both work fine with no issues. Howe...
over 2 years ago
By Nora Jones
Mark Marino
Hi all - I am working with our internal Adobe Analytics team to implement analytics dashboards for our Rise content hosted on an internal webserver. So far...
over 2 years ago
By Mark Marino
justine daunis
Hello, I have a ticket logged but was hoping in the meantime someone from the community might have the answer. Within the tab I added a video but it is showing u...
over 2 years ago
By justine daunis
Ellie Richardson
Hi everyone, We have a number of Rise360 courses developed and are looking for an LMS platform to host them on for our customer training & certification programme....
over 2 years ago
By Ellie Richardson
Debabrita Deb-Basu
We use Articulate Rise and the LearUpon LMS. Does anyone know how to put a link to a course that can be sent to learners?
over 2 years ago
By Debabrita Deb-Basu
Karen Arazim
I'd appreciate seeing any and all examples!
over 2 years ago
By Karen Arazim
eric barns
I, like many others, who are somewhat shocked to find that there is no way to edit our Rise 360 courses offline. I was hoping for an intermediate form of the course wh...
over 2 years ago
By eric barns
Ann  Everett
In a module I'm working on, I want to remind learners that they've seen something before and that was on a Flashcard earlier in the module. I wanted to recreate t...
over 2 years ago
By Ann Everett
Sara Pieczarka
Hello all. Anyone have thoughts? I posted 14 days ago with no responses. I would appreciate any insight! I've seen several dated posts on Rise and tracking usage using...
over 2 years ago
By Sara Pieczarka
katrin.baker@self-help.org Baker
Hi all, I've searched through other posts and can't seem to locate a solution. I would like to embed a single tweet (not a Twitter feed) that has a video clip (this Tw...
over 2 years ago
By katrin.baker@self-help.org Baker
N  A T
I have a course created in Rise. I have uploaded the whole course into LearnDash LMS. It does not track course completion. I would like it to do that but I am not sure...
over 2 years ago
By N A T
Stevie Thompson
Hi there, my learning team is looking for a better solution for our learners to take (and hold onto) notes, and create what would essentially be PDF documents for them...
over 2 years ago
By Stevie Thompson
Julie Holmwood
Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking to embed a discussion forum activity in Rise. I have used padlets before and it works brilliantly. But now pa...
over 2 years ago
By Julie Holmwood
Canudo GmbH
Hello community, I have a bug in a project and hope that someone can help me. For a German course I set a hyphenation in the exported CSS file for the “matching knowle...
over 2 years ago
By Canudo GmbH
Aly Kelly
Can anyone help? If I embed a YouTube video into Rise, will the link break if the YouTube video is removed from the site? thanks
over 2 years ago
By Aly Kelly
Burnette Vidal
I would like to embed a PDF document that is fillable and can be emailed from within the Rise module using a PDF button tool. Is this possible?
over 2 years ago
By Burnette Vidal