Last Post Replies
Felipe Zuñiga
Hello everyone, I downloaded a template from Rise, and saw this additional information in the video and the course's home. How can I put information like that in...
over 1 year ago
By Eric Santos
Enid Crystal
I'm working with a graphic artist who designed an image to indicate tap to continue. I want to use it as a "continue" block for the end of each lesson to take users to...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Carli Cockrell
Hello, We have a course that used the same export settings for both files. Yet, when testing on SCORM cloud, one reports a grade, and one does not. We discovered this ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Nicole Burgett
Hello, we are using the Transifex software to get our Rise 360 courses translated. I know that you have to upload the XLIFF files into the original course that you upl...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
HR Bombardier
We have develop a training un articulate 360, https://rise.articulate.com/share/vvEvcMcQmZtUWRRNLW905YwINn5mbp2Q#/lessons/thl4akQUeNjHIoX5XcxjgNaJ-aOaO6RR In ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Jonas (Corrosion) Hultman
I'm working on a course in Rise that has maybe 60 blocks or so. I now realize that some 10 of the blocks towards the end should be in the beginning. How do I do this w...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Stephanie Garcia
Hi, I primarily work with software training and use Rise / Storyline. Our software is constantly changing, some changes are small and some are big where we have ...
over 1 year ago
By Mary Gillis
Joel O.
Hello, We have a lot of courses that use pictures to have more visual options to create tables and organize contents. The problem is, in terms of accessibility, ...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Abby Dzierzynski
On mobile, can not scroll to reach the button to continue. please advise.
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Val Sevilla
I love that it's so easy to grab images in Rise to embellish our courses. It would make sense for Rise to automatically mark all of those images as decorative, allowin...
over 1 year ago
By Julie Stelter
Louise Gendron
Anyone can help me with this feature? I am unable to edit text in flashcard.
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Paris Granville
Whenever I choose one of the built in backgrounds my character looks like he is a tiny elf. It seems pretty unlikely that a random image will have the proper sca...
over 1 year ago
By Paris Granville
Cameo Echols
Am I the only one who wants this feature? I create a lot of content on visual material (such as recognizing an unsafe power cord set up). It would be awesome to be abl...
over 1 year ago
By Susi B
Endoscopy Sales Enablement
Hi. I have a rather long module. Can anyone help me break it into smaller lessons or separate modules? Thanks!
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Thierry Peres
Hi, I have a request to replace a license assigned to XXX@YYY.COM and assign it to a new email ZZZ@YYY.COM . as this ZZZ is not yet assigned , how can I manage content...
over 1 year ago
By Susi B
Mary Dunbar
Hi, I am creating a Rise 360 item that will go on to a LM system. It needs to be an ongoing item that may take 3-6 months to complete. I want the learner t...
over 1 year ago
By Mary Dunbar
Danielle Adams
Hi! I work on a team of 6 and we create eLearnings for 10 different markets. We recently adopted a micro-library approach which means we have SO MANY courses in our Ri...
over 1 year ago
By Efficio Academy
Talia Page
We would like to translate English course into Japanses. Would it possible to add Javascript tag into the course site we created ( inside of html header tag) or ...
over 1 year ago
By Talia Page
Sonja Mysicka
We want to start creating interactive videos (quiz within a video, branching, some overlays and hotspots). HiHaHo seems to be offering the options we need and is ok co...
over 1 year ago
By Jonathan Cook
Fluentify UK LTD
The screenshot you see showing the message "Add a lesson to your course before previewing" refers to a Quiz inside of a course with many lessons ready and full of cont...
over 1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly