Last Post Replies
Karen Palleschi
I'm incorporating a few Storyline 360 blocks to a Rise course and am wondering about learner experience (will they need to leave the Rise course to go to Review 360?) ...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Liz Tyler
Hi, Is there a way that you can set an external link to return to a specific block within Rise? For example, I want the participants to take part in an external survey...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
SibaPrasad Padhi
Is there any new block functionality release coming before new year in Articulate Rise?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Audrey Goodwin
I have a course where the stakeholder wants to give the learner the option to take only the required portion of the course and then jump to the assessment (and not rev...
over 1 year ago
By Audrey Goodwin
David Buck
I am looking for someone who is familiar with the 360 Learning LMS platform. We are working on deploying some RISE courses on the platform and are seeking any insights...
over 1 year ago
By David Buck
Leigh Machnee
Hello, I can't find any previous posts about this, and cannot see it listed as a known accessibility issue with Rise 360. My team tests all modules with NVDA screen re...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Tapan Badade
Hello Everyone, I am developing a course and as per request i need to provide branching based on results of 5 questions. Example, if user give all correct anser ...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Digital Learning Consultant
What font does Rise use for buttons? I'm looking to use consistent fonts for a Storyline 360 block that I'll be inserting into Rise. I want to keep things simple and j...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
SibaPrasad Padhi
It's almost 7 years we are expecting a WYSIWYG editor in Rise to make simplification for text, bullet formats and still no updates on this. Can we have time line from ...
over 1 year ago
By SibaPrasad Padhi
David Tait
I was asked to add a disclaimer to all of the lessons in a Rise course today, the standard 'Confidential: For internal use only' type. I've manually added this as a te...
over 1 year ago
By Julie Stelter
Piri Campo
Hello, I need to clip a Youtube video before I embed it into a Rise course. How do I do this? Thanks! Piri
over 1 year ago
By Piri Campo
Jane Varney
Hello, I am exploring the option to embed a PDF within Rise. The embed content block allows this however, iframe dimensions are constrained to a width...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Luci Setoue
HI I have made an inteactive pdf book and was wondering if there is anyway I can upload it to Rise - I have attached the html file to see if its possible
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Martin Harrison
Hi, I hope someone can clarify something for me, thank you in advance for any help provided. I have created some learning in Rise 360 and wanted to ask, if I add...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Melissa Kingman
Is there a way to copy a block from one lesson to another within the same course? I built 10 interaction blocks for my content developer that I put into one ...
over 1 year ago
By Roshan Fillies
Ben Roberts
Hello, I love the images in the content library and make great use of them but was wondering if there plans to increase our editing options? When using the carousel or...
over 1 year ago
By Ben Roberts
LS Retail -  General Account
Hi! Is there a place to add an idea or feedback on Rise 360 features or to improve the product and vote on the idea?
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Jordanne Tillman
Hello! I'm new to Articulate. I just started with a company that has existing Rise modules that we are wanting to transfer to Storyline, but I haven't been able to fin...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Employee  Learning & Growth
What is the best practice for sharing digital content that you have designed with an interviewer?
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Jenny Justice
I created a video in Storyline and published to Rise. I followed all the How to Publish instructions but the complete content block is not blocking before the video en...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez