Last Post Replies
SUDIP CHOWDHURY
I want the user to click a doc, xlsx, share point link and fill up a registration process or read some guidelines in it. The link is created either in share point, exc...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Meg Goodine
Hi Just wondering if there is a way to download and reuse this template: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/rise-training-schedule-template Thanks
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Clint Perkins
The course I am working on has several video sections with a quick True or False review question at the end of each. It is setup to prevent skipping content and each s...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Natasha Moussavi
Hello fellow users! We are using Rise to build an online checklist that serves as an orientation for novices. We thought that the progress of the checklist block would...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Wendy Bungert
Does Rise support changing fonts? We have specific fonts for our company and therefore cannot use the standard one in Rise.
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lindy Williams
Is there a way to grant 'collaborator' status to some for an entire group of programs or does the program owner have to assign collaborator status for every program in...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Laura Troßmann
Hi all, I have been asked to check whether our Rise 360 courses meet some defined "ergonomic requirements". I have already been able to make statements about man...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Craig Oliver-Walsh
Congratulations Articulate on the new rise.com. This is going to be great for those organizations with limited access to an LMS and learning devs. I was wondering if t...
2 years ago
By Craig Oliver-Walsh
Greg Nelson
I noticed in an Articulate Rise 360 demo recently, the presenter had access to a Sample Tab. i.e. New Course>Samples (screengrab attached). My profile doesn't displ...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Angela Allison-Yutz
Hello, I recently read this blog that lets us know that Rise has fully completed a Sexual Harassment Prevention Training that is free to us. It says to simply add this...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carmen Hogan
Hi everyone, When I upload a video into Rise and publish, users are unable to rewind the video or drag the timer where they want to start watching. They are only about...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Darrell Lagace
Anyone else having an issue where Rise 360 won't load any previously built courses since the template update yesterday? I just get the spinning wheel and eventually an...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Lisa DelCol
The Rise course I was working on stopped responding. I exited then re-entered. I restarted my browser and then rebooted my entire system. I can access Review and Story...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Lisa Csotty
I ran the most recent update this morning and a few minutes ago I was kicked out of the course that I was working on in Rise 360 and keep receiving an error message in...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Alisa Segner
I have created activities in storyline. I have selected the "Launch player in new window" option. However, when I upload the storyline into Review 360 to use in ...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Farid Majumder
Is it possible to set two logos on the top of each lesson in a Rise 360 course ?
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Hugo Jansen van Vuuren
Good day, Is it at all possible to establish whether a learner has used all three attempts on the summative assessment in one sitting in Rise?
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Angela Lytle
Hi! We have been having challenges with direct upload of translated XLIF format files in general. The last step I have to do for development of a new program in ...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Dipansu Ruwatia
Could someone help me with how to add a thumbnail image to the video during course building, as it is showing some white space after video upload?
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Thibault Jeuland
Hi Articulate team, I was excited to see the new template functionality that was added, but I'm kind of disappointed... I was expecting a way of creating my OWN templa...
2 years ago
By Thibault Jeuland