Last Post Replies
Terranova 1
Hi, I often reuse an exiting course to build a new course as the structure repeats. I then just replace the content. As I am testing translation uploads&nb...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Mary Kohlmann
Hi! I have a question about sharing courses across multiple "seats" within the same Teams account. I would like one of our users to be able to see/download all c...
2 years ago
By Mary Kohlmann
Cristina Graham
Hi, My cover photo is appearing pixelated when I upload it into Rise as a cover photo. I've attached the photo here. Any advice/ Thank you, KK
2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Hilary Trammell
Does Rise 360 allow those who don't have Articulate click and access training for completion?
2 years ago
By Hilary Trammell
Roxanne Grant
I have created a course on virtual team building and now want to provide a library of team building activities. I will have 50+ activities some with links, other...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sabina Tham
Hi i have been trying to upload cover photo or any other image but it is not uploadnig, gives me an Error message . Have tried to upload all compatible images. Please ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
think modular - digital solutions GmbH
Storyline elements that are integrated in Rise 360 are not loading correctly in the preview when using the Mobile-Profile (and Mobile-Landscape) format. Do you have an...
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Aleksandra Vuckovic
Hi Rise keeps dropping out and says, 'Your computer is offline.' My connection is very fast and reliable, I just checked it. I tried different browsers, as...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Johannes Rifert
There seems to be a problem with the service, the dashboard loads until timeout and is therefore not accessible.
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Achinoam Noy Twig
Hi, E-learning hero teams, Hope for your kindly help. When I preview the Labeled Graphic block on a mobile, I click on a marker and then can't close it or click on the...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carla McKenzie
Hello there, I have a labeled graphic. Can I use just this slide without the intro slides, start course, etc. I just want 1 page to insert in my LMS. Is th...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Carla McKenzie
Hello there, can I change the color of the ring on a marker? I have a white background and would like to change the color of the pulsating ring.
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Steve Jones
Hi - I'm updating a Rise course and now notice that my continue blocks don't work. Instead of white text on blue, it's white text on white. And when I clic...
2 years ago
By Steve Jones
Michelle Casserley
Hi, Articulate rise had an update today and now when I am attempting to access my course all i can see is the status update. How do I get back into writing my course? ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Hoffman  EMS Consulting
I have a rise course, which is a series of videos. Firefighter students are stating when they go out on a call, our LMS, will drop them due to inactivity and they are ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Megan Morgan
How do I get the title off the "play"/opening screen in a storyline file in Review? I am trying to bring it in to rise & the title is clunky & ugly.
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Joel Svensson
Hello Sometimes when I'm working with "Tabs" Blocks and adding titles to the separate steps it doesn't show the full title because the word I chose might be too long. ...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Dave Demyan
Is there a problem with Rise not finishing SCORM builds? It never seems to complete and circles without end. Never delivers SCORM
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Al Frank, PhD
I created a number of Rise courses for a client. My client want to be a "collaborator" so she can make changes. I don't know how to set this up. My client sent me a sc...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Ana Milovanovic
hi, I wonder if the business content as lessons have a translation? I cannot use it in english so i need to translate them in Serbian language. do I translate them mys...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome