Last Post Replies
Kiley Adolph
Hi there, We've heard reports of embedded (Google Drive located) videos not playing or showing in Rise when used in Safari browser on Mac. We embed this way because it...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Stephan Whitaker
I have used the embed block to put a vimeo into my course and it has left a large amount of white space above and below. Does anyone know how I could reduce this...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jennifer Dunn
Hello I am getting an error message when I try to upload videos in rise 360. I installed all updates. Please help.
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
MICK COUPE
Does Rise 360 have narration. We have team members with learning difficulties, so we like to have narration in the lessons as well as the wording. I can't seem to find...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Julie Grigg
We are currently in the process of converting our resources into Rise. We copy and paste from Word docs into all types of Rise blocks. Up until now Rise automatically ...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Christopher Danello
I created an interaction in Storyline and added it to my course in Rise. When I published to web and tested the course, everything worked fine. However, we are now try...
2 years ago
By Christopher Danello
Margarita Gregov
Hi, I have updated my rise course with some new information, including links and a pdf. Now when I export it to scorm and upload it to my LMS course, it won't open up ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
CompliSpace Learning
Is it possible to add hyperlinks to internal locations (i.e. same course) on anything other than a button? For example, I'd love to be able to hyperlink markers on a l...
2 years ago
By Kery Leedom Larson
Kelly Schrodi
I am creating my first Rise course (have always used Storyline) I see that the embedded links in Rise need to be to an http url, which won't work. In Storyline I can u...
2 years ago
By Michael Semmler
James Bloodworth
How do you delete an image once added to an interactive block w/markers in RISE. The image was added to the actual block in error and we already have an image inserted...
2 years ago
By James Bloodworth
Rosa Hendriks
Hello, I exported the xliff file from the original course and had it translated. I then realised that I can't upload the translated xliff file from the original course...
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
CAMOR  Ltd
Hello, some quick advice on the Rise quiz would be much appreciated. I have designed a course, set the quiz to a pass rate of 70% with 3 attempts to pass. I have howev...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brooke Hopkins
Hello, Does anyone else have issues with Rise .zip files uploading with Critical Errors in Cornerstone? This has happened with three of our Rise courses, and Corn...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicole Ralph
Hello. We have an Articulate 360 team member who'd like to share ownership of a Rise course. While course collaboration is an option, collaboration does no...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Heather Murray
Hello all, We have had problems with our Rise courses showing complete in the Silkroad LMS, the students complete the training and when assessing the eCourse in ...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Teri Herron
My old personal account is now defunct. Is there a way for me to link my old personal account to my new organizational account so I can transfer my Rise courses and no...
2 years ago
By Marilyn Kindig
Alyssa Erickson
Hi there! When we export our Rise courses for the LMS, we often select "Track using course completion" and set it at 95% (see screenshot). We had some learners report ...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Faye Somerville
Hi - When I add a SL block to Rise that has an interactive component I see a black screen first. What setting do I need to change to see the base layer of the SL activ...
2 years ago
By David Anderson
Kelly Thompson
I have uploaded a Rise course into my LMS and the course has 6 quiz sections set as the final assessment. The pass rate is 80% on them all and I have not selected that...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Christopher Carruth
In testing a basic template made in Rise and imported to Brightspace, I've discovered that I'm unable to scroll down (see screenshot - I'm unable to scroll on the...
2 years ago
By Lori Sullivan