Last Post Replies
Ramon Figaredo Rubio
all images have been converted to code for me
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paul Volker
Hi, we are planning on sending our training out to trainees, apart from asking for a photo of the finished quiz, how do we ensure they have viewed all of the con...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gerald Bowler
I'm new to Rise. There are times that I need to delete the Lesson Header and go straight into the lesson / course material. It can limit creativity and is quite annoyi...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sankhadeep Mahapatra
Hi, I have created a course on Rise 360 using only videos and quiz. The video setting is set to Full Width. When the user clicks on the lesson topic the lesson title h...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcus Huzell
Hi, Is there a way to choose the endpoint for a Rise course exported with xAPI? We have an LMS that doesn't support xAPI so we're trying to get around it by putting th...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tracy Brown
I wanted to know can I embed or attach a file from Word or Excel for interactivity.
2 years ago
By Laura Fothergill
Amy Lavin
I have a Rise course in which the sidebar is turned off in navigation settings. The course previews correctly (no sidebar). When I export to LMS and upload...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Andrew Longson
Hi I have a Rise 360 course with multiple lessons and a quiz assessment at the end. My quiz is set to retry once only so after the second attempt, the user shoul...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jayne Donnelly
When I export text from a course the text on the starting screen is missing from the xliff file. All other text is included. Is there a way to include this or is this ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Cristina Graham
Hi, I'm creating a scenario in Rise. In scene 2.2. I select my character's expressions for the dialogue and responses and I encounter an issue. If I pre...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Alana Gilbert
Hello! I'm having some trouble with the "text on image block". I have a design created in illustrator and i've exported it out as an .svg and imported the image in the...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Adrien Klein
Hello, I experience a bad behavior of the toolbar : I have a bold paragraph, I want to remove that blodness so I select my text, and hit the "B" button in the toolbar....
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michelle Martin
Hi there, I have been trying to load the following fonts as custom fonts in a new Rise Course (Bold - Eina01; Regular - Untitled Sans; and Italic - Arial). Tried to lo...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
WorkSafe Connect
Hi there, Does anyone know the equivalent Mac keys to 'Shift + Enter' for inserting a 'section' into the main course menu in Rise...doesn't seem to be working for me. ...
2 years ago
By Meg Serranilla
Traci Lang
I really like the side by side preview like the one used in the next big idea club series, but I can't see a way to create that structure and view. Admittedly no...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
JC Blanchard
Why am I seeing this in the forum instead of the date or number of days since posted?
2 years ago
By JC Blanchard
Kiley Adolph
Hi there, We've heard reports of embedded (Google Drive located) videos not playing or showing in Rise when used in Safari browser on Mac. We embed this way because it...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Stephan Whitaker
I have used the embed block to put a vimeo into my course and it has left a large amount of white space above and below. Does anyone know how I could reduce this...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jennifer Dunn
Hello I am getting an error message when I try to upload videos in rise 360. I installed all updates. Please help.
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
MICK COUPE
Does Rise 360 have narration. We have team members with learning difficulties, so we like to have narration in the lessons as well as the wording. I can't seem to find...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn