Last Post Replies
Beth Sargent
Hi All, Is there a way to have the play bar in Rise 360 blocks (Process, Timelines etc.) to display at the bottom of the slide instead of the top? Any help is appreci...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Chris Want
Hi all I'm hoping someone within the community can help... We have a few modules now, which were created on Rise and exported to our LMS. Some colleagues can go in and...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Ashley Hill
Hello Articulate Team, Do you have some sort of customer consultation process for your products (other than feature requests which never seem to be implemented)? It s...
2 years ago
By Thibault Jeuland
scott mangold
Greetings Rise Community, I am a JS developer trying to understand which options are available for embedding my own custom JS content in the rise.articulate.com platfo...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Hi, I need to work for the 1st time for a Chinese customer. We are building our courses (German and English) in rise. Does rise work properly with Chinese texts?...
2 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Karen Graham
In Rise whenever i type the letter 'i' using Open Sans font it shows in uppercase. However, when I changed the font to Merriweather it resolved the issue......
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ryin Lyin
Hello, I created contents in Rise 360 which is in my native language (Vietnamese). I chose Open Sans and Roboto fonts to be displayed, but they appeared not ...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
regan hapeta
Kia ora, I have been trying to upload macron fonts into rise because we use a lot of Māori words, and still no change to the font. I followed all the ins...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
wbt external
Hi everybody! We face a problem with our Cyrillic letters in Articulate Rise and maybe you can help us with this. We used the font Roboto in our projects...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
regan hapeta
Rise struggles with the use of macrons. I downloaded the best fonts for macrons from the net and then uploaded them as the custom font in Rise only to find the font do...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kerri Favelle
I'm working on a lesson which will require me to reuse a few slides from a lesson created by another member. We also use a template for these lesson. I'm using a Trial...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Hi, I am for the 1st time using xliff documents for translating a course. When I put a German course file into my translation software (trados), it shows a...
2 years ago
By Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Laura Douglas
I am wondering if there is a way to stop Rise for allowing the learner to keep hitting the retry button and retaking a quiz after they have reached the passing score? ...
2 years ago
By Krishnakumar Nair
Joel Svensson
Hello, I have been working with Rise 360 for a while now but I have never run into an issue like this one: I have set the labels to German and I wanted to change the l...
2 years ago
By Joel Svensson
Stefan Hackel
We have as part of a research project used Rise360 to develop a set of learning modules, these have then been translated into 9 languages. The English versions are now...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Yaswanth M
How can we add a collaborator in Rise 360. As per article (https://community.articulate.com/articles/10-ways-to-collaborate-on-e-learning-projects-and-manage-your-team...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Renee Henville
I have had several users not be able to submit their answers for a matching quiz question in Rise, and then not be able to complete the quiz. How do I resolve this? &n...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
NCCTRC Education (Craig Brown)
Hi everyone, I'm working with Articulate Rise 360, and I have developed a SCORM package which when exported, is a little too big (just shy over 500MB). What I wo...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rob Steele
how do i add a copyright label to all the lessons in my course?
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Will Findlay
I am considering creating a very video heavy Rise course. However, I am worried about my LMS timing out. Does Rise contact the LMS after each move to a new page?
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez