Last Post Replies
Colleen McKay Wharton
Hi all -- I have only just learned of the new microlearning tool.... And I am thinking about how I can use the interactivity within Canvas -- which is our LMS, and in ...
3 months ago
By Colleen McKay Wharton
Thomas Fradgley
Does anyone have a workaround for the labelled graphic not working on mobiles? Due to the size of the item box that opens, the 'x' to close it is covered by the 'X' of...
3 months ago
By Thomas Fradgley
Wojciech Karwecki
Hello, following the steps named in this article https://community.articulate.com/articles/rise-360-translate-your-content I was testing the translation functionality...
3 months ago
By Wojciech Karwecki
Dawn Lynn
I need to imped a quiz question asking if learners found the course useful (Yes/No). It needs to be a quiz because we are loading to Precipio platform and we onl...
3 months ago
By Dawn Lynn
Jürg Lutz
We use rise 360. In earlier days it was possible to prevent copy-paste and save-as funtion on your content uploaded to your LMS. Prevent copy-paste of content: adapt t...
3 months ago
By Jürg Lutz
Will Smith
Hello, I was wondering if it's possible to have two lessons in one course. But both lessons treated separately as their own course and when taken marked complete.
3 months ago
By Will Smith
Tabatha  McMahon
Hello y'all: We're looking for a way to have a Point Of Sale integration with Reach - is this possible? Would we be able to use APIs perhaps to integrate with some Poi...
3 months ago
By Tabatha McMahon
LiG Playmakers Designer
Hi all, I'm trying to figure out the best settings for using a SurveyMonkey survey in Rise for mobile. I tried the iframe trick and that works great for de...
3 months ago
By LiG Playmakers Designer
Kathleen Murphy
Hello all, here is my issue from a client: The client downloaded and unzipped the files that were sent. Everything works nicely when they launch the index file from th...
3 months ago
By Kathleen Murphy
Lee Edgar
Hi All I have recently created my own version of a certificate creator in storyline and embedded it into Rise for course completion, due to the nature of our com...
3 months ago
By Lee Edgar
Dana Von Berg
Since the scenario blocks in Rise are currently not fully accessible, I created a couple of Storyline scenarios that I imported into Rise. In terms of doing a wo...
3 months ago
By Dana Von Berg
Jonatan Suárez Fuentes
Hi! Could you tell me please if there is a way to delete a SCORM attempt (basically all progress and score) through JavaScript, considering that in my organization we ...
3 months ago
By Jonatan Suárez Fuentes
Joe McCahill
Hi, We're converting some courses from Rise to Captivate and would like to integrate some of the Captivate content that can't be comparably recreated in Rise.&nb...
3 months ago
By Joe McCahill
Valérie Millant
Bonjour, Comment peut-on générer un graphique à partir des scores d'une diapo résultat sur articulate 360 ? Merci
3 months ago
By Valérie Millant
Stefanie Sanchez
My workplace uses Degreed to host our courses. Some HR people have access to admin stuff, but as a training team member, I don't. Here's my issue: I have an instructor...
4 months ago
By Stefanie Sanchez
Irene Monk
Hello, I was wondering where is the best placement for audio voiceover in the Flashcard blocks? I'm actually surprised it's not built into the flashcard settings...
4 months ago
By Irene Monk
Jeff Morrison
Our company uses Logiterm as a translation software, but we have had multiple issues with exporting an XLIF file from RISE. There are multiple items that 'partially' t...
4 months ago
By Jeff Morrison
Group IT
I would very much like to conduct the upcoming SAP training in our organization in Rise 360 courses. Do you have any tips on how to implement very detailed transaction...
4 months ago
By Group IT
Fiona Macelli
Are there any accessibility experts or accessibility testers out there who can confirm or deny that the Rise 360 blocks described here as fully accessible actually mee...
4 months ago
By Fiona Macelli
Brandon Hudson
Hello, I am trying to host an Articulate Rise course on Sharepoint that uses an Articulate Storyline Block. In order for the course to run effectively on Sharepoint al...
4 months ago
By Brandon Hudson