Last Post Replies
Christina Thiessen
I have been entering hundreds (and hundreds) of questions on Rise/quiz. Is there a shortcut to clearing the text "Enter a question title here..." and "Choice 1", "Choi...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Claudia Carnevale
Hi, a colleague on my team shared a template for a Rise course with me and I want to integrate the "pages" into a course I created. How can I do that?
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Paloma Mardon Pérez
Hi! My client is asking if it is possible to insert the duration (in minutes) of each lesson just below / or beside each lesson title. Thank you all!
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Claudia Carnevale
Hi, I can't seem to figure out how to add the "quiz modules" to an existing course. Help! Best, Claudia
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Beth Jones Robertson
is there a way to re-take only the questions not answered correctly (instead of re-taking the entire quiz)?
almost 3 years ago
By Beth Jones Robertson
Tina Stone
Hi there, I am creating a learning piece for our website that uses Storyline 360 blocks which contain videos. When added to my Rise piece, they are displayed as per th...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tara Muir
Hi there, Can anyone tell me how to transfer course Ownership from person who has left to another team member? In this case we have an inactive licen...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Anna Führinger
Dear Co, We work with Rise. Every training package has a skill owner, he is the course owner. Can you explain me what is difference in the permissions of cours...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Colleen McKay Wharton
Hi - I recently stumbled on an example of a great RISE 360 example which i really liked: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/rise-learner-p...
almost 3 years ago
By Colleen McKay Wharton
Ross Riskin
Hello, I have a video in a course that does not allow forward seeking. After the video reaches its completion, I allow the "continue" button to become active. Now I ha...
almost 3 years ago
By Ross Riskin
Iannah Johnson
Hello, I have a 10 question quiz at the end of my course. I have used the quiz feature before at the end of my courses before and it has worked fine. However, on this ...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Carl Fink
So ... you can't change the padding around table borders? And you can't select an entire table to change the text format, you have to change each individual cell,...
almost 3 years ago
By Carl Fink
Holly Greene
Hello Community! Is there a way to change the direction the text box opens when using a Rise labeled graphic? Based on the image I'm using, I'd like the text box...
almost 3 years ago
By Holly Greene
Carl Fink
See the Peek video here: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/b106327d-6491-48dc-bc55-7593d86a83c5/review Why? Windows 10, latest Chrome browser.
almost 3 years ago
By Carl Fink
Hilary Rainbolt
Hi, We are using Rise for the first time and want to share a quick 'why are we doing this' - looking for tips, something short you would put into FAQs. Tha...
almost 3 years ago
By Hilary Rainbolt
Shannon Connor
Hi! I'm linking to a Rise course from within Storyline. All's great when hosting the Rise course on a web server, but my client wants to link to the Rise course on the...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Anissa Langhorst
I need a free text form question field. For someone to enter in their name and other info. More like a survey.
almost 3 years ago
By Deborah Kelly
Becky Longe
Hi, I signed up for the free trial but then when I try to access anything, I get a blank screen or get sent to a page that tells me to sign up for the free trial. What...
almost 3 years ago
By Susi B
Stef Clifton-Sprigg
Hi, I am building a course which includes embedded video. The video needs to have 29 different language subtitles. Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of sub...
almost 3 years ago
By Stef Clifton-Sprigg
Danielle Wallace
We'd like to link other Rise sites to our Rise site an am wondering if it will work: 1. What are the hosting considerations for the other Rise sites (do the other Rise...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller