Last Post Replies
Helen Hibberd
Hi I have build 4 lessons with 1 interaction in each. The client wants all four interactions in one lesson. Can i copy the interaction over or do i have to rebuild?
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Deborah Bergeron
I am using the accordion feature. Is there a way to require the user to click through each tab? Right now, they could just scroll by it - not open anything. I'd love f...
almost 3 years ago
By Deborah Bergeron
Kim Petersen
Hi There So I have providers that assist me in creating eLearning content. Currently I have one provider that created content in Rise 360 and after it has been ...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Joval Olita
Hi, I am developing a course in RISE with Storyline block and would like to know if you have a guide on the equivalent font size between RISE and Storyline block to ma...
almost 3 years ago
By Joval Olita
Sean Dunne
Hi there, I am not the owner of the course I am working on in Rise, but the owner gave me admin access so that I could publish the latest version of the course an...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Susan Greathead
Is there a size limit on a embedding a single Camtasia video in RISE? Or is there a recommended limit if I'm embedding several Camtasia videos into a RISE course?
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
John Toh
hi, I have just removed a team member from Rise and transferred all her courses to my account. Her old courses are stored in a folder with her name/email address. Do i...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Paul Crump
Hi, I wanted to remove labels from the Process interaction. Is there any way to do it? if not, can I customize each slide label?
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Donna Parham
I am a Rise and Storyline designer, and my company also uses an outside company to build some of our courses. For consistency, I'd like to share my block templates wit...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jourdain Henderson
Hi, I have a client that we built an e-learning course in Rise for a client using the Sumtotal LMS with Rustici SCORM Engine. The course is video heavy (about 12...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Aileen Boyd
Hi there, I built a course using a free trial and would like to share it with my contractor who has included me on his subscription. I can find the course using the sh...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Stephanie Stetler
I created a 3-line matching question. When I preview the course and take the quiz, I get "Incorrect" as my result although I have answered correctly.
almost 3 years ago
By Stephanie Stetler
Jennifer Stolz
I am working on a course where I display an image and have a text field available for the learner to use with the following text: "What words describe your impres...
almost 3 years ago
By Jennifer Stolz
Elizabeth  Martinez
Is there a VVT file template to follow to create closed captions? I want to add CC to my video in Rise but not sure where to start and how to create a VVT file.
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sarah Goltz
Hi! Is there a way to change the font on the Event Date/Event Title on a timeline rise block? I'm using this block as way to set up a Glossary, but wo...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kompetenslaget
When I sent the Share-link to a Rise-production, one of the people who recieved it had some really strange text alterations, almost like there was some weird auto corr...
almost 3 years ago
By SOS Campus SOS Alarm Sverige AB
Michael Bauer
Hi again Is there a way to change the colour of the marker on the Labelled Graphic? Changing the colour in the settings just changes it once the learner hovers over it...
almost 3 years ago
By Christina Clark
Dennille Ludenau
Hi, We have discovered that our students with Apple devices (iPads and iPhones) are experiencing issues viewing video content in our Rise courses via our LMS. The...
almost 3 years ago
By Dennille Ludenau
Jon Hegidio
Hey everyone. I'm trying to replicate the settings for the video from this course in the Customization Tips & Tricks lesson. I like the feature of being able to zo...
almost 3 years ago
By Jon Hegidio
Zi Qing Lau
Hi there, we have users feedback that they have already browsed through all the sections and it is showing a red tick (left image), when they reached th...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro