Last Post Replies
Melissa Sanburg
I've created a quiz using the Rise 360 quiz block, but want to add a drag and drop question from Storyline 360 that I created. Is this possible so it looks like ...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Elandre Nel
Is there any way that I can have a course restored that I deleted by accident?
almost 3 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Kristy Sims
Good morning! How do I find my course length in Rise 360? Thanks!
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rosemary Aylward
I have built 2 courses that I need to combine into 1. I've made a template of 1 block before and shared it but is there a way to make a template of all the blocks to c...
almost 3 years ago
By Rosemary Aylward
Namrita Surtani
I am unable to share the course as a weblink with anyone. Only option that I am getting is of publishing or download as a pdf. Please help
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Debby Hancock
Is there any way to format a Rise quiz question so that it doesn't require the user to continually scroll up and down in each question to see the full question with th...
almost 3 years ago
By Jeanne Smith
Esmee Mocking
Hi, We would like to use Rise 360. Though we don't want to leave our e-learnings in the cloud. So we will make SCORM packages and upload it into our LMS. I...
almost 3 years ago
By Esmee Mocking
Marah Shahin
hello can i change font size for all slides ?
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Eduscape Full Time
Ok, this is probably not possible, but I am creating a storyline to walk new hires through our eLearning dev process. In one of the timeline spaces I want to embed the...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Dan Gladstone
Hi all, I just designed an instructional video I want to include in a course. I just imported it on my Mac and notice a few issues: 1. Sound is very faint, and 2. The ...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Cami Tinsley
Hello, Is there a way to add background sounds to certain parts of a rise 360 presentation?
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Steve Cameron
Hi, I have been looking for a solution to have better image quality in my Rise modules, I am creating system training at the moment and require many screenshots and wi...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tim Lewis
Hi. When I view a Rise course in the Moodle mobile app on an iPhone or iPad, the Course does not fully display in the full screen format. The app itself sh...
almost 3 years ago
By Filipe Adão
Alan Stronach
Hi there, I have a Rise course that we scormed and used in an LMS. We no longer have the course only the scorm. I want to know is there a way to take that scorm and en...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Micah Weedman
This is really a suggestion more than a discussion, and maybe others have mentioned it. But when doing Rise knowledge checks (and I assume quizzes), the multiple...
almost 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Mette Johnsen
Hello, I have a Storyline content that uses JS so user can write text in open text blocks and afterward revisit the text the have written in a LMS. Thi...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joval Olita
Hi, I am developing a course in RISE with Storyline block and would like to know if you have a guide on the equivalent font size between RISE and Storyline block...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alvaro Gamez
I saw a post here which says that two lines need to be added to the index.html file: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/scorm-api-discovery#reply-70...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Amy Boyd
When attempting to upload scorm file into LMS I receive this: The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jerusha Ellis
I was experimenting with the Rise 30 day trial, and I was wondering if there are options in Rise to make the left-hand menus and the "Next Lesson" button higher contra...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn