Find the perfect icons for your courses. Choose from 4.5+ million Content Library 360 assets that you can access right from PowerPoint. All assets are royalty-free with no attribution required. In this article, you’ll learn how to add eye-catching icons to your Presenter 360 courses. You can even customize icons with your own colors and effects.
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Icons.
- Type a search term in the field at the top of the media browser and press Enter. (Tip: The browser remembers your last search term during the current session.)
- Zoom in and out by using the zoom slider in the lower left corner or by holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and scrolling your mouse wheel.
If you want to find a different kind of media after opening the browser, use the drop-down list in the upper right corner to switch between Photos, Illustrations, and Icons.
- Select the icon you want to use and click Insert to add it your slide.
You can select multiple icons at the same time using Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click, then insert them all at once.
After adding an icon into your course, you can customize its colors to match your course design. Just select the icon on the slide, go to the Format tab on the ribbon, and use the style galleries to edit the fill color, outline color, and effects. For example, here’s the same icon with different styles.
And if an icon is composed of more than one shape, you can ungroup it and format each shape individually. Here’s how to ungroup an icon in PowerPoint:
- Right-click the icon, scroll to Group, and click Ungroup.
- When PowerPoint asks if you want to convert the picture to a Microsoft Office drawing, click Yes.
- Right-click the icon again. If the Group option is grayed out, it means the icon is a single object. If the Group option is active, scroll to it and then select Ungroup to see all the components that make up the icon.
Here’s an example of an ungrouped icon.
Below is the original icon with no formatting on the left. The same icon in the middle has been recolored all at once (without ungrouping it). And the same icon again, but this time ungrouped, with specific formatting for each component is on the right.