Articulate1 User replied to the discussion IMPORTANT! - a fix if you have a PLAY button appearing at start of courses
"I'm having this issue as well. Because I have a menu, I don't want to add a blank slide w/o audio to open - because it will show up in th..."
- over 4 years ago05/14/18 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, that's exactly right! Thank you. How did you do that? "
- over 4 years ago05/04/18 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for this Wendy. Unfortunately, I'm not trying to remove the "correct" or "incorrect" bar - I want to remove the black text that ap..."
- over 4 years ago05/04/18 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy. Please find attached!"
- over 4 years ago05/03/18 at 8:47 pm (UTC)
"The next/prev buttons are hard to see but are in the bottom right corner (on the hosted site, the sheer white buttons are visible against..."
- over 4 years ago05/03/18 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"The issue only appears in a "published" video - see my review link, answer the questions and on the last slide click "review questions" t..."
- over 4 years ago05/03/18 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Nope, it isn't something I can modify using the Masters (feedback or slidemaster)."
- over 4 years ago05/03/18 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"I am having a related issue. I created a number entry quiz question, and custom feedback layers that appear for correct/incorrect. This a..."
- over 4 years ago05/03/18 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
"Chiming in that this feature is necessary! Of course there are workarounds but it isn't ideal. Thanks!"
- over 4 years ago04/16/18 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
Articulate1 User replied to the discussion Is there a trigger to go to a point in the timeline?
"Thanks for sharing your solution. I want to do something similar. Is there any functionality to support this since this conversation bega..."
- over 4 years ago04/16/18 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"I want to make the time = to a number greater than 1000, but when I type in that time (say, 1001 seconds) and close the trigger, it autom..."
- over 4 years ago04/16/18 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"I'm using version storyline 3. I want to use the trigger do <action> when <timeline reaches> a time after 1000. "
- over 4 years ago04/12/18 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi! I am having the same problem. Is there any way I can set a trigger "when timeline reaches" over 1000 seconds, without making markers?"
- over 4 years ago04/11/18 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
Articulate1 User replied to the discussion Change multiple response to multiple choice question?
"Is the feature coming available soon?"
- almost 5 years ago10/27/17 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
Articulate1 User replied to the discussion How to keep image quality after inserting into Storyline
"We are having the same problem. Even when scaling the image down, at highest publishing output, the quality is blurred. "
- 5 years ago09/05/17 at 7:59 pm (UTC)