Bob Kaart started a new discussion SL3 installation error
"Hi all, Whenever I try to install my Storyline 3, it gives the following error: The Microsoft .NET Framework is required for Articulate..."
- 4 years ago04/07/17 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"It's a great package if you're new to articulate/elearning, to have all of these auth tools available to you. I personally have been usin..."
- over 4 years ago11/09/16 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"So my question to all of this is, will Storyline 2, which my company recently purchased, also be updated to match Storyline 360? I'm no..."
- over 4 years ago11/09/16 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, A little game I just freshly made for this challenge, with the use of videos. The entire program is build on 1 screen, goo..."
- over 5 years ago01/08/16 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"You're welcome! "
- over 5 years ago01/05/16 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"When you click on the video, go to the VIDEO OPTIONS tab, that appears at the top. There you can set the video to play on trigger, inste..."
- over 5 years ago01/05/16 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
Bob Kaart replied to the discussion One button with multiple functions? Or multiple buttons?
"Hi, Before it gets complicated, you could try the method you tried, so stacking up buttons underneath each other. Then on click, you mak..."
- over 5 years ago01/05/16 at 1:04 pm (UTC)
Bob Kaart replied to the discussion Free Job Aid: Publishing results to a Google Spreadsheet
"Thanks for sharing Lisa! Might give this a try as we are keen on tracking(send out user input) our modules internally, and google docs w..."
- over 5 years ago01/04/16 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katheen, Glad we were any help! The yellow outlines are the objects that you select yes! You can change the priority's of these in th..."
- over 5 years ago01/03/16 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"What Phil said, or you could use substring, i.e. artvar = artvar.substring(0, artvar.length - 1) Phil's method looks neater though;..."
- over 5 years ago01/03/16 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"I haven't been participating lately, guess i'll make it one of my 2016 resolutions!"
- over 5 years ago01/03/16 at 2:57 am (UTC)
"Hi, Like Wendy suggests, I wouldn't leave the Normal state of an object blank. Rather set the initial state to Hidden and make it appear..."
- over 5 years ago01/03/16 at 2:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Katheen, Any chance you could share your project file? Or perhaps just that 1 screen? It would give us a better insight into your pr..."
- over 5 years ago01/03/16 at 2:20 am (UTC)
"Hi Wanda, Like Walt suggest, one of the solutions would be by jump to question slide when audio completes. a complete trigger would look..."
- over 5 years ago12/31/15 at 10:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wanda, I had a look at your project file. I fixed them for you, and see below a few more tips! You were super close to the solutio..."
- over 5 years ago12/31/15 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"In addition to the great suggestion above, you could use your Newbade variable to stop the sound from replaying. So I.e. Stop media "aud..."
- over 5 years ago12/31/15 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
Bob Kaart commented on the article Best of 2015: 5 Things We’re Excited About This Year
"Call me when you open a Dutch community!"
- over 5 years ago12/31/15 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
Bob Kaart replied to the discussion How to animate an object so it looks like it minimizes and expands directly into and out of another object?
"Hi Lauren, You were pretty close with the double layer solution, i suggest using paths to animate exactly where you want your box to go!..."
- over 5 years ago12/31/15 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tim, I really love the graphics and the way you used them with the sliders. Very impressive first entry, hopefully we will see more..."
- over 5 years ago10/20/15 at 8:56 am (UTC)
"If you want to impress him, hold the smiley perfectly still ;) - This way you will no longer trigger the 'if object is dropped over' trig..."
- over 5 years ago10/19/15 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the recap David! Minor adjustment, the link of the level 3 game, is linked to my first entry. This is the correct link http..."
- over 5 years ago10/19/15 at 9:28 am (UTC)
"Really well made Tania! Love the creativity :)"
- over 5 years ago10/15/15 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Justine, The text has the Kuhltom font(articulate font), so it appears written. Then you apply the 'Wipe' effect from the animation..."
- over 5 years ago10/15/15 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"The pen is a png file(picture) The animation is a scribble animation path(it's 1 of the options in storyline 2)"
- over 5 years ago10/15/15 at 10:49 am (UTC)