"We ran into situations where Cornerstone's 'MODIFY CONTENT' feature was inconsistent. It's the safe option, but the course doesn't update..."
- 4 months ago05/08/20 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"I just published a course to v39 and there wasn't even a configuration.js file in the lms folder. We reverted back to v38."
- 5 months ago05/01/20 at 8:50 pm (UTC)
"I haven't seen any movement on this feature. It would be super helpful for keeping things organized."
- 5 months ago04/13/20 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
"Small world! He's awesome; Super talented, and probably a great addition to your airline. =) I'm glad to hear that things are working no..."
- 7 months ago03/03/20 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Heather, To clarify, is the problem that SCORM 1.2 courses built in Storyline are having problems completing in Cornerstone?"
- 8 months ago02/07/20 at 12:05 am (UTC)
"Tammy, I did some testing, and it seems to work like I remember. Version 10.5 of their app was release on 28Jan2020 which makes me ..."
- 8 months ago02/06/20 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
"Properties: Formats: HTML5 Only Player: Select the appropriate player. Tracking: Track using quiz result. Output Options: Change LMS set..."
- 8 months ago02/06/20 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"We were quite pleased with HTML5 content using SL's Modern Player."
- 8 months ago02/06/20 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"There have been changes to SumTotal, and Storyline that I haven't tested recently. This doesn't sound like anything I've run into in the ..."
- 8 months ago02/06/20 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"What insight do you have as to the reasoning to not include these features that are standard in other Articulate Products?"
- over 1 year ago04/30/19 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"That's what I figured, but I was really hoping I was wrong. =)"
- over 1 year ago04/30/19 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
Brek Joos started a new discussion Course Codes and Course Descriptions in Rise360
"Rise seems to lack the feature to include a course code and course description in the project that would be part of the published ZI..."
- over 1 year ago04/25/19 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
Brek Joos replied to the discussion Saving Progress in the SumTotal Mobile App on iOS Devices
"We use Rise (with 'Exit Course' enabled) and Storyline (with an 'Exit' option added to the player) to save progress. The Exit options al..."
- over 1 year ago01/28/19 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
Brek Joos started a new discussion Saving Progress in the SumTotal Mobile App on iOS Devices
"iOS The 'Done' button in the SumTotal App on devices does not save user progress. Windows The Windows app has an 'X' button, similar pos..."
- 2 years ago09/07/18 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"We've been using Rise with SumTotal's mobile app successfully. We enable Rise's Exit Course button which will save progress when clicked ..."
- 2 years ago08/31/18 at 10:09 pm (UTC)
"Hey Yvette, Have you made any breakthroughs regarding your original post? We've been using Rise with SumTotal Mobile App for one of our..."
- 2 years ago08/31/18 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
Brek Joos replied to the discussion Audio Questions About Published Storyline360 Courses
"Further research seems to indicate that the published audio is: File format: MP3 Audio bit rate: 56 kbps (default) - adjustable in th..."
- over 2 years ago05/23/18 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
Brek Joos started a new discussion Audio Questions About Published Storyline360 Courses
"Suppose we import narration audio optimized for file size with the following settings: File format: MP3 (maintained by Storyline) Aud..."
- over 2 years ago05/23/18 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
"Sorry for the delay. I didn't realize anyone had replied to this. (It says I'm subscribed.) Since this email, we have seen the collabora..."
- over 2 years ago03/01/18 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"We seem to be experiencing the same issue, but it only affects our Windows 10 users in IE11. Until we get this resolved with our IT depar..."
- almost 3 years ago11/07/17 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
Brek Joos started a new discussion Project Management/Archive Solutions
"From a management perspective, how would we go about archiving resources for Rise projects? It seems like projects (and effort) could be ..."
- over 3 years ago06/05/17 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ashley, The 'Refresh Web Object' is a great idea, but it seems like an extra step that shouldn't be needed if web object files were ..."
- over 3 years ago05/23/17 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"This seems to happen EVERY time that I attempt to import a Quizmaker quiz. (I can't think of a single time when it didn't.) I'm not sure..."
- over 3 years ago04/18/17 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
Brek Joos started a new discussion Answers shift on hover for imported questions
"For quizzes imported from Quizmaker, it's possible to guess the right answer because the position of the correct answer's Normal state is..."
- over 3 years ago04/17/17 at 11:12 pm (UTC)