Bryan Jones replied to the discussion Link to calculator for estimated course development time
"Hi Michelle - Thanks for posting about our calculator. I'm happy to do a call with you to go over the thought process for..."
- almost 2 years ago07/31/20 at 3:06 pm (UTC)
"Thanks David- I have an old tutorial I did on the selection pane in 2012, but it needs some updating before it's "challenge-worthy". I'll..."
- almost 5 years ago08/16/17 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Julie - My library (eLearningArt) would be good for the medical people images. Lots of people in lab coats & scrubs to be nurses..."
- almost 5 years ago08/03/17 at 9:54 pm (UTC)
Bryan Jones replied to the discussion Sourcing cutout characters that can be used in templates
"Hi Dianne- Let's chat. I'm on the road today. I can talk Wednesday morning or Thursday afternoon. I'll send you a message to set up a t..."
- 5 years ago06/13/17 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kimberly- Thanks for the question. This is Bryan here from eLearningArt. In my mind, this is kind of like asking “What’s better, Net..."
- 5 years ago05/09/17 at 12:50 am (UTC)
Bryan Jones replied to the discussion Looking to purchase a Image/Icon subscription; Your recommendations?
"Melinda, I'm happy to have a conversation about what you'd like to see added to the eLearningArt library. I launched the library 7 year..."
- over 5 years ago02/22/17 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Mark! It worked. Excited to get into the apps :) "
- over 5 years ago11/09/16 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"Mark - Same issue for me. Everything in some character language (probably Chinese). However, I can't follow your instructions above be..."
- over 5 years ago11/09/16 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
"Franois, Can you please explain a little bit more about what you're looking for? Are you talking about images of a pen/mouse/etc that co..."
- over 7 years ago10/16/14 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"Katie, For what you're trying to do, what I'd suggest is that you build 2 things: 1- Your scenarios 2- The guidebook Matthew's approach..."
- over 7 years ago10/16/14 at 11:22 am (UTC)
"Katie- You can get pretty creative and interactive with a PDF. What opens up the possibilities is that PDFs can carry hyperlinks. While t..."
- over 7 years ago10/14/14 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
"Just wanted to send a quick reminder that we'll be drawing the winner of the Articulate Storyline 2 Giveaway on Thursday and announcing t..."
- over 7 years ago10/14/14 at 11:27 am (UTC)
"Thanks for posting this David. I'm happy to offer this to the community. Who doesn't like free stuff? Good luck to everyone! "
- over 7 years ago10/06/14 at 9:07 am (UTC)
"@Tanya - Thanks for the mention. I hope everything is going well so far. @Chris - I founded eLearningArt 6 years ago when I couldn't fin..."
- almost 8 years ago08/20/14 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Jackie, Very cool. I've been playing around recently with PPT as a graphic design tool that can output into various sizes. I'm mostly be..."
- almost 8 years ago08/15/14 at 9:25 am (UTC)
Bryan Jones replied to the discussion Using handwritten fonts and hand-drawn arrows for callouts
"Pink Lady- Simon's point is a good one. We have a few hand-written fonts and the #1 error I hear about is that users don't see the font ..."
- almost 8 years ago07/25/14 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Wes, My company, eLearningArt, has the largest library of images designed for eLearning development. We have a 7-day trial if you wan..."
- almost 8 years ago07/25/14 at 11:29 am (UTC)
"Joe, You should consider LINGOs as well. They're a great organization. They pair eLearning/ID volunteers with NGOs and non-profits. A lo..."
- almost 8 years ago07/17/14 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Howie, I feel your pain. Image search time is an overlooked "cost" of eLearning development. And thanks for the mention in your original..."
- almost 8 years ago07/11/14 at 10:17 am (UTC)
Bryan Jones replied to the discussion Where can I obtain Comic Style Characters to use in Articulate 09?
"Pat, We've taken a few different approaches to this at eLearningArt for our members. I'd suggest you check out our illustrated eLearning ..."
- over 8 years ago04/03/14 at 9:44 am (UTC)
Bryan Jones replied to the discussion Trying to source some cut out clothes to use in Storyline!
"David, I'm happy to take a crack at this. Send me the links to a few of the outfits you'd like and we can see what happens when we decons..."
- over 8 years ago01/30/14 at 7:01 am (UTC)
"Sorry I missed this post earlier. Here is my "eLearningArt" response to this thread. @deborah - Let me know if these healthcare images..."
- over 8 years ago11/12/13 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"Stephanie, I'm happy to answer any questions directly if you want to reach out to me via PM, but I don't want to hijack this thread since..."
- over 8 years ago10/10/13 at 8:53 am (UTC)
Bryan Jones replied to the discussion E-Learning that is More Dynamic? What Do You Suggest?
"Helen, I have some more time over the next few days to help out with some design ideas for your course. Can you describe the process that..."
- over 9 years ago12/05/12 at 2:56 pm (UTC)