"Hi Glenda, Yep, I understand the case-sensitivity for the the variables. Beyond that, a few issues I'm getting caught up on: 1) Wouldn'..."
- 2 months ago04/22/22 at 4:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Glenda, Really cool idea! Would you be willing to explain a bit more how your code works? "SearchEntry" is the input field variable? B..."
- 2 months ago04/22/22 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"Sure, I could. Do you have a private share link? But the problem isn't specific to my course. The same issue happens to the default xAPI ..."
- 4 months ago03/14/22 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Becca, The OP mentioned that SL is sending double xAPI statements to the LRS. "Learner experienced..." x2 I'm having the same is..."
- 4 months ago03/10/22 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
"Nothing to take a look at. Just reporting a bug. If you create a variable, give it a default value or update the value through a trigger ..."
- 5 months ago02/09/22 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"Not the problem. Spelling and case are correct. Reference is not showing as blank, rather the reference is showing as itself. Eg, %firstN..."
- 5 months ago02/08/22 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
Curtis Stanford started a new discussion Variable References In 360 Images
"Not working per standard use, when enclosed in %%"
- 5 months ago02/08/22 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the help, Gavin! And for following up directly. Confirming that his solution works, for anyone else that may need it :)"
- 5 months ago01/31/22 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
Curtis Stanford started a new discussion Updating Variable While Typing In Text Input Field
"Somebody once shared this JS as a solution, which works well for a single text field on the screen. But it only seems to focus on the fir..."
- 5 months ago01/28/22 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"Hello! Does anyone know if there's some way to make this code work if there are multiple text input fields? If I have 4 text input fields..."
- 5 months ago01/26/22 at 9:32 pm (UTC)
"For anyone else experiencing this issue, just want to publicly record this as unresolved. Was sent to bug tracking. Specifically, i..."
- 11 months ago08/09/21 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
Curtis Stanford started a new discussion Images Are Always Lower Resolution After Publish
"Is there a fix for this? Outside of the normal, check our literature on proper settings responses. None of that works. Something about SL..."
- 11 months ago07/30/21 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
Curtis Stanford replied to the discussion Changing the STEP Labels text in Process Carousel??
"Would like to be able to remove whole label (including number). Thanks"
- almost 2 years ago09/18/20 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
Curtis Stanford started a new discussion Labeled Graphic Popups Partially Off Screen
"Hi, We're having an issue coming up with about half of our clients lately. When they attempt to open up a popup on a labeled gr..."
- almost 2 years ago07/23/20 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, We're having the same problem. And confirming the comments above - seems to have something to do with the question name. Depen..."
- 2 years ago05/12/20 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Just submitted the ticket. The eLearning I attached is basically just a skin. No functionality yet except for forward and backward. Slow ..."
- over 2 years ago11/01/19 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Just emailed you. Thanks for taking a look. Sequential. It's not really a course yet. Just a skin. No more interaction than navigating fo..."
- over 2 years ago11/01/19 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Gerry, Thanks for following up. I can't share it publicly unfortunately. 1. My computer is not overburdened. I can reboot it either in..."
- over 2 years ago11/01/19 at 1:07 pm (UTC)
"That’s right. Thanks for looking into it."
- over 2 years ago10/31/19 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"I'm also having load-time problems. A quick google search confirms that a lot of other people are as well. 40 slides. 11mb total file siz..."
- over 2 years ago10/31/19 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"Any updates on this? Still has to load between each slide. Doesn't look very good."
- over 2 years ago10/31/19 at 8:56 pm (UTC)