"Peter, Since randomizing the fill in the blank did get moved to the last question (#12). I just went through the quiz and the print resul..."
- almost 10 years ago12/06/11 at 10:58 am (UTC)
"Yes. After the randomizing of the questions, and the fill in the blank question is not in ots old slot, the print results seems to ne wor..."
- almost 10 years ago12/06/11 at 10:40 am (UTC)
"I tried the randomize questions that are delivered, and that has provided a work around per say. Would the quiz still be relevant?"
- almost 10 years ago12/06/11 at 10:24 am (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion quiz maker bug
"We have just rolled out live more courses to learners and there seems to be a problem with the Print Results. We have a 10 question asses..."
- almost 10 years ago12/06/11 at 7:58 am (UTC)
Gary Galmin replied to the discussion Emailing test or survey results from QuizMaker to 64-bit Outlook
"I have mixed results of learners being able to use the email results button. Some results come through no issue and others just dont come..."
- almost 10 years ago12/06/11 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"I thought so. I just came across Microsoft Producer for Powerpoint and currently experimenting with it."
- almost 10 years ago11/22/11 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"Will PowerPoint 2010 pickup the narration from articulate? I found the option but does not look like it sees it and defaults to a 5 secon..."
- almost 10 years ago11/22/11 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"Chris, Our intentions are to email the results to a internal secure email address for a basic starting point for metrics. Thanks for the..."
- almost 10 years ago10/24/11 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"Is it possible to move the placement of the email results button over to the right? I have renamed the Finish Button to Close and the Ema..."
- almost 10 years ago10/24/11 at 7:40 am (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion Finish Button or Email Results Button
"I seem to recall some threads about forcing an email results upon a user finishing a quiz. Can anyone point me to the thread, I am coming..."
- almost 10 years ago10/19/11 at 11:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Dave, Thanks for the prompt reply. So would it be fair to summarize that the content you put online, is no way accidentally view-able,..."
- 10 years ago09/06/11 at 9:52 am (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion Security of Articulate Online Question
"Hi, I have reviewed the articulate online features on the product website and seen the capabilities it has to offer and is very compellin..."
- 10 years ago09/06/11 at 9:12 am (UTC)
"I have published a standalone label graphic engage interaction for the web. My audio quality is within the recommended quality you sugges..."
- 10 years ago08/30/11 at 5:42 am (UTC)
"I am having a similar issue with audio quality with a published engage interaction. I have checked the interaction properties and the aud..."
- 10 years ago08/29/11 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
Gary Galmin replied to the discussion Resume option pops up on every restart of a published presenter
"I have had similar issues with quizmaker and having my updates added to the published course. I would publish and publish and my changes ..."
- 10 years ago08/29/11 at 7:24 am (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion small joys in elearning
"We just recently upgraded to captivate 5.5 from version 5. And what did the nice folks at Adobe do??? The included a direct publish to MP..."
- 10 years ago08/26/11 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"I did both your suggestions and the close button function works. But a follow up to this is, when the slide with a click to zoom image ha..."
- 10 years ago08/26/11 at 10:46 am (UTC)
"Exactly what I needed! Everything seems to work except the close button function does not close the enlarged image and with the locke..."
- 10 years ago08/26/11 at 8:19 am (UTC)
"Jeanette, Thanks for pointing me is the right direction. I was able to convert the PSD in photoshop to a PNG and put it back in powerpoin..."
- 10 years ago08/24/11 at 9:19 am (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion powerpoint 2010 question / help
"I am hoping someone might have a quick answer to my problem, I have a office picture of a desk and computer, and someone sitting in a of..."
- 10 years ago08/24/11 at 7:49 am (UTC)
"I can shoot you an invite if you wish. Just need your email."
- 10 years ago08/02/11 at 11:33 am (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion extracting a animated movie
"This might be a little out of place. But does anyone know how to extract the animated movie from an animated template? I can see it is a ..."
- 10 years ago07/26/11 at 8:26 am (UTC)
"This is not really an answer for you, but I have made this my routine where once the audio is recorded in presenter, I export the whole s..."
- 10 years ago07/26/11 at 6:41 am (UTC)
"Janine Perkins said: I am having the same issue, but I have used .flv and MP4 videos. They play in preview, but not on the server. ..."
- 10 years ago07/26/11 at 6:34 am (UTC)