"Lauren: I just uploaded two modules to the support team from your link above. Thank you! I’m so discouraged, reading and look..."
- 12 months ago08/01/20 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"Judy: Thank you for your reply. It's very odd, when I take the exam on my laptop, everything works fine, percentages are correct.&n..."
- 12 months ago07/30/20 at 1:35 am (UTC)
"Thank you so much. Should I do this on each quiz question, or just the results slide?"
- 12 months ago07/30/20 at 1:26 am (UTC)
"Wendy Thank you for responding to my question. It's actually very odd and I have done massive testing over the last day. I'll..."
- 12 months ago07/29/20 at 11:53 am (UTC)
John Mayfield started a new discussion Help! How to set when revisiting
"I am having some scoring issues with my Articulate Storyline end of module review exams. All questions are multiple choice. S..."
- 12 months ago07/29/20 at 1:53 am (UTC)
John Mayfield replied to the discussion Quiz answers not showing up when in Review Quiz mode.
"I just made some updates to my course. I had to re-import questions into my question bank and delete the older questions. I a..."
- 12 months ago07/28/20 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, testing now."
- 1 year ago06/08/20 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I am also having an issue with scoring. I am using Litmos as my LMS. Articulate shows a score for the users, but then ..."
- 1 year ago06/03/20 at 6:28 pm (UTC)
"I have found the error, I did not make the entire "folder" public. I had only allowed the index.html file public. I wanted to..."
- over 1 year ago02/08/20 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"I have published my course for Web export, unzipped, and then uploaded to Amazon S3. I am able to locate the content folder, copy t..."
- over 1 year ago02/08/20 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"I also need help with this issue. I have marked all of the proper boxes for ADA complaint in Storyline, tested in every browser and..."
- almost 2 years ago09/04/19 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"I have a student with a disability in my course. He is using Claroread Plus and is having trouble with the slides reading the scree..."
- almost 2 years ago08/12/19 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
"I agree with everyone else, in today's learning world, students want a variety of teaching styles, NOT just reading the text. The i..."
- 2 years ago07/04/19 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"I too need this addition to Rise. Thank you!"
- 2 years ago06/30/19 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Wendy. One question, the course module is designed with 21 different chapters and 21 different test banks. If the student do..."
- 2 years ago05/12/19 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
John Mayfield replied to the discussion Multiple Choice questions not resetting to their initial state when revisiting them
"Is there a trigger to set if a person uses the menu button to proceed to the next exam, or chooses the next slide option "without" clicki..."
- 2 years ago05/11/19 at 9:41 pm (UTC)
John Mayfield started a new discussion Reset Multiple Choice Questions to Initial State
"I realize this topic is posted everywhere, however, I have all of my questions set to reset to initial state. I'm also using a resu..."
- 2 years ago05/11/19 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
"This is a MUST to include with future updates. I have over 100 questions I am now having to manually go in and change. PLEASE fix this ..."
- over 2 years ago12/22/18 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
John Mayfield replied to the discussion Possible to move the Incorrect or Correct boxes on Quiz feedback
"Some of my students have asked if they could move the box so they could see all of the choices from the question they did not get right. ..."
- over 2 years ago11/05/18 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your reply, David. I will try this today! I was beginning to get a bit discouraged to the discussions for Articulate. Th..."
- over 3 years ago02/26/18 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
John Mayfield started a new discussion End of Course Review Test
"I need help with the following - or - pointing me to a thread that would answer my questions. First, I need an end of course exam, (30 qu..."
- over 3 years ago02/24/18 at 3:21 am (UTC)
- over 3 years ago02/20/18 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"Okay, this helps. Thank you! John"
- over 3 years ago02/19/18 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Veronica, this helps. My main concern is on the automatically decide option. I have created some basic multiple choice quest..."
- over 3 years ago02/19/18 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
John Mayfield started a new discussion Help Understanding Multiple Choice Questions for Second Attempt
"Could someone help explain the meaning behind multiple choice questions and how the three options work: Reset to initial state Resume..."
- over 3 years ago02/18/18 at 2:44 am (UTC)