"Something new about this problem? It's very sad, that this is still a thing :( When it will be fixed?"
- 9 days ago09/09/21 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"Hello Alyssa. Will non-Latin characters someday be include to the built-in Rise 360 fonts?"
- 1 year ago07/28/20 at 10:07 am (UTC)
Maciej Masior started a new discussion Problem with polish letters
"Hello, from the beginning of Rise I have a problem with specific letters from polish language like: ę, ó, ą, ś, ł, ż, ź, ć, ń. They look ..."
- 1 year ago07/25/20 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
"July 21, 2020 (Build 3.42.22691.0) update fixed this issue, thanks."
- 1 year ago07/21/20 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
Maciej Masior started a new discussion Publish to LMS issue (SL 360)
"When I publish to LMS with browser settings: "Launch player in new window" checked, I have this launcher.html file. In this file in line ..."
- 1 year ago07/18/20 at 10:28 am (UTC)
"It is happening again... but now all browsers are affected and storyline preview :("
- over 1 year ago05/12/20 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"hello, This problem has already occurred (https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/fuzzy-text-and-images-sl360-i..."
- over 1 year ago05/12/20 at 9:19 am (UTC)
Maciej Masior started a new discussion Can I delete ApiCache content?
"Hello, can I freely delete AppData\Local\Articulate\360\ApiCache\v1 content? It will save me 3,7GB hdd space."
- over 1 year ago03/13/20 at 9:58 am (UTC)
"hello, blurry text - fixed :) all objects blurry when useing transitions - fixed :) blurry animated objects - not fixed :( So, it's be..."
- over 2 years ago03/21/19 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"ok, so unfortunately, the problem has returned :( Even for non-animated objects and without using transitions the font in Chrome (latest ..."
- over 2 years ago03/19/19 at 10:43 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Recolored photos even when they are not cropped are laggy. So cropping is not a problem I think."
- over 2 years ago03/15/19 at 6:52 pm (UTC)
"hello Ashley, if your team can't reproduce this problem, please take a look at the file that I'm attaching."
- over 2 years ago03/15/19 at 8:46 am (UTC)
Maciej Masior started a new discussion mute button in soryline 360 modern player plz
"hello, can we have a mute button in storyline 360 modern player? Option that you can set your course muted from start will be much apprec..."
- over 2 years ago03/14/19 at 10:56 am (UTC)
"hello, any updates on fixing this issue? It's been a while (half a year)..."
- over 2 years ago03/14/19 at 10:49 am (UTC)
"hello, any news about blurriness with animated objects/slide transition fix in SL360? This is very important to me, especially now becau..."
- over 2 years ago03/14/19 at 10:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I'm using latest version (3.20.16814.0). You can check this problem with my old .story file from 1st post."
- almost 3 years ago09/28/18 at 12:05 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately, after the latest update, the problem returned :("
- almost 3 years ago09/27/18 at 8:20 am (UTC)
"hello, What about blurriness with animated objects/slide transition fix in SL360?"
- 3 years ago08/17/18 at 8:26 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I don't have much time lately, so did only screenshots."
- 3 years ago07/02/18 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I always have the current (updated) version of SL360 (i'm using it every working day) and Chrome, so it's strange... This play..."
- 3 years ago06/27/18 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
Maciej Masior started a new discussion storyline 360 stage/frame cut off problem on Edge
"hello, I had a problem with the frame in my courses after the June 19 update. The thing was that after being published and opened in Chro..."
- 3 years ago06/26/18 at 11:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, The play button appeared after June 19 update (Build 3.17.16117.0), there was no such thing before this update. I have a copy..."
- 3 years ago06/26/18 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"hello, "Fixed: Courses are no longer blurry when you preview them in Storyline or view the HTML5 output in Google Chrome." - Yes its true..."
- 3 years ago06/21/18 at 10:58 am (UTC)
"Ok, but this screen is from "Storyline 360: Introducing the Modern Player" not "Review/Rise Introducing the Modern Player"... btw, on mo..."
- over 3 years ago05/27/18 at 7:04 pm (UTC)