Mark Marino started a new discussion Less ugly video player controls?
" Is there any way to make the controls show with the embedded video player in SL less ugly? I'm not talking about the modern player..."
- almost 2 years ago12/08/21 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
Mark Marino started a new discussion Adobe Analytics & Rise
"Hi all - I am working with our internal Adobe Analytics team to implement analytics dashboards for our Rise content hosted on an in..."
- 2 years ago11/23/21 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"This has been a maddening bug as long back as I remember. Really really annoying when trying to create custom feedback for any Free..."
- over 2 years ago04/06/21 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
Mark Marino replied to the discussion Button's Hover state doesn't work after mousing over a Disabled button
"I am experiencing this issue on a project I'm working on. Any update on when Articulate might have a fix for this long-standing bug?"
- over 2 years ago03/11/21 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
"Just throwing another log on this fire. Would really like to be able to save my gradients as presets... it's crazy that you have to..."
- almost 3 years ago01/27/21 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"We would also like to see some kind of support for alpha channel video incorporated into Storyline now that FLV is not an option. W..."
- 3 years ago09/23/20 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"I ran into this SL bug today... tried up update an MP4 video with exact settings as the MP4 it was replacing and SL decided to disable th..."
- almost 4 years ago01/29/20 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply Alyssa. However, this makes little sense to me. I think most customers using Storyline 3 are probably enterprise cu..."
- almost 5 years ago12/05/18 at 2:38 pm (UTC)
"It was our understanding that Storyline 3 would eventually get all Storyline 360 features, albeit with a delayed release cycle... so I'm ..."
- almost 5 years ago12/04/18 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
Mark Marino replied to the discussion Hey Storyline, stop transcoding my MP4 videos, please.
"Hi Leslie - Thanks for responding. We are, in fact, still on Storyline 2... migrating to newer version later this year. I did discove..."
- over 6 years ago06/26/17 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
Mark Marino started a new discussion Hey Storyline, stop transcoding my MP4 videos, please.
"Hey there - I am creating a series of eLearning Storyline modules that contain long video clips that I have encoded meticulously to get a..."
- over 6 years ago06/23/17 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"I'm hitting the same issues. I have custom Next/Back buttons on the slide master and the Back button just jumps back to the beginning of..."
- over 10 years ago08/08/13 at 9:12 am (UTC)
"Nancy Woinoski said: It's interesting I never noticed this before. It works if you create a custom button using a shape in Storyline but..."
- over 10 years ago07/31/13 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"Nick Rosas said: Hey mark, Im pretty sure you can use hotspots. You freeform trace the hotspots over the png's and set the triggers to ..."
- over 10 years ago07/31/13 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
Mark Marino started a new discussion Defining a "hit area" inside of buttons?
"I have a feeling this is going to be a feature request but figured I'd ask first. I have some non-rectangular graphics that I would like ..."
- over 10 years ago07/31/13 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"onEnterFrame (James Kingsley) said: SL seems to start preloading by loading the current slide's assets along with the ones before and aft..."
- over 10 years ago07/31/13 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"Jason Johnson said: Idk about SL's behind the curtains voodoo but have u tried putting your preloader on frame 1 with asset loading mecha..."
- over 10 years ago07/31/13 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"I'd love to know more about how Storyline handles preloading behind the scenes with Flash .swf files. I have some relatively meaty Flash..."
- over 10 years ago07/23/13 at 10:56 am (UTC)
"Ouch! I just ran into this issue when I was viewing my course over someone's shoulder on their machine. I have a custom font used extens..."
- over 10 years ago07/17/13 at 8:12 am (UTC)
"Not yet, I reinstalled using the trial version on the website and I the interactions re-appeared. I need to verify with some of the othe..."
- over 11 years ago07/09/12 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"Weirdly no, nothing at all in the Storyline Templates directory. I think our enterprise version might erroneously not have the templates..."
- over 11 years ago07/09/12 at 8:40 am (UTC)
Mark Marino started a new discussion Interaction templates shipping with Storyline?
"Hi all - We are finally getting Storyline in-house after having tested it during the beta and I was looking at an old project that contai..."
- over 11 years ago07/06/12 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Kim Hannan said: I love Delicious for bookmarking. It's free, and you can access your favorites from any device. It's also great for sh..."
- over 12 years ago03/30/11 at 1:59 pm (UTC)