"Hi Jeanette, Thank you for the above fix from 10 years ago. It took me a while to figure out what you meant about duplicating..."
- 4 months ago07/26/23 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
Robin King replied to the discussion Artificial Intelligence (AI) Useful for E-Learning Design and Development?
"I have recently been very interested in AI. Five days ago, I really started to delve into the topic and think about how it could he..."
- 4 months ago07/23/23 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Animate Textbox Bullets Separately
"Hi All, I have a textbox created in Storyline360 that has a bulleted list of items. I want to animate each bullet to come in separa..."
- almost 2 years ago02/06/22 at 11:31 pm (UTC)
Robin King commented on the download Storyline 360: Positive Self-Talk Mad Libs Template
"This is completely awesome and has so many uses cool uses for personal exploration."
- over 2 years ago09/01/21 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"Walt, that is very cool. I will definitely use it for my next coaching experience project. You spent so much time on this.&nb..."
- over 2 years ago07/15/21 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Maria, My problem is that if I use layers, right now, I would have five slides with 500 layers each. While all I woul..."
- over 2 years ago07/15/21 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Lightbox slides
"If I choose to use lightboxes to show information, is there a way to change the colors of the background, the text, the size, and the pos..."
- over 2 years ago07/14/21 at 11:23 pm (UTC)
"@Walt They pick 10 numbers randomly--don't need to think about it. One picture and one text object appear for five steps.&nbs..."
- over 2 years ago07/14/21 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
"@Walt--I am sorry Walt, my example was hypothetical. I was using it as an example to illustrate an experience I am trying to create..."
- over 2 years ago07/14/21 at 10:49 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Layers, Slides, or lightboxes
"Ok, I need to explain what I want to do in real-world terms, instead of Storyline jargon, so you all understand what I am trying to achie..."
- over 2 years ago07/13/21 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"So, super cool."
- over 2 years ago07/05/21 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
Robin King replied to the discussion Bringing Content "IN" instead of hyperlinking "OUT"
"Thanks for writing back Ashley. If Storyline 1 or 2 doesn't do this it is definitely something worth adding. I, actually, would use thi..."
- over 8 years ago04/29/15 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Bringing Content "IN" instead of hyperlinking "OUT"
"I have a soft skill, interpersonal, and self-reflection card game that I am trying to convert to an electronic game. Here is the play of..."
- over 8 years ago04/28/15 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Updating from 9 to 13
"Hi all, This is not the correct place for this post, but I couldn't figure out where else to put it. I bought Articulate Studio 9 durin..."
- over 9 years ago06/15/14 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"All of your are the most awesome group of people EVER! @Cheng Li--Thank you so much for putting it all together on a Storyline slide. Tha..."
- over 9 years ago04/21/14 at 9:11 am (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Game - Random Number Generator
"How do I put a random number generator inside my Storyline? I am trying to generate "randomly" five separate numbers between 1 - 64..."
- over 9 years ago04/20/14 at 11:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Bruce & Christine, I am having another issue with the above mentioned graphic & three other graphics in my story. When I stop..."
- over 10 years ago05/01/13 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Peter, Mike, You guys totally rock! SL can do so much. I wish I could have figured it out on my own, but I don't really understand the ..."
- over 10 years ago05/01/13 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Trigger/States/Variables How do I?
"Hi Heroes, I have a slide where there are (7) textboxes that trigger to seven different slides for more information on that topic. ( I th..."
- over 10 years ago05/01/13 at 8:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks Mike! I guess I was under the impression to do exactly what you stated above that the file had to be in the resourses tab. I did..."
- over 10 years ago05/01/13 at 8:49 am (UTC)
"I am going to get right on trying that Looks promising though."
- over 10 years ago04/26/13 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
"I am using a freeform text entry. So, is there any way to get the question onto the results printout with this type of question? "
- over 10 years ago04/26/13 at 10:52 am (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Results Page Print Out - Help
"Hi Heroes, I have two text questions that are not scored, but that I have set up to print on the results page along with the students' an..."
- over 10 years ago04/26/13 at 8:21 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I have been researching your solution. At first I didn't think it would work, but I have gone back through and really read th..."
- over 10 years ago04/25/13 at 2:39 pm (UTC)