Robin King commented on the download Storyline 360: Positive Self-Talk Mad Libs Template
"This is completely awesome and has so many uses cool uses for personal exploration."
- 21 days ago09/01/21 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"Walt, that is very cool. I will definitely use it for my next coaching experience project. You spent so much time on this.&nb..."
- 2 months ago07/15/21 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Maria, My problem is that if I use layers, right now, I would have five slides with 500 layers each. While all I woul..."
- 2 months ago07/15/21 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Lightbox slides
"If I choose to use lightboxes to show information, is there a way to change the colors of the background, the text, the size, and the pos..."
- 2 months ago07/14/21 at 11:23 pm (UTC)
"@Walt They pick 10 numbers randomly--don't need to think about it. One picture and one text object appear for five steps.&nbs..."
- 2 months ago07/14/21 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
"@Walt--I am sorry Walt, my example was hypothetical. I was using it as an example to illustrate an experience I am trying to create..."
- 2 months ago07/14/21 at 10:49 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Layers, Slides, or lightboxes
"Ok, I need to explain what I want to do in real-world terms, instead of Storyline jargon, so you all understand what I am trying to achie..."
- 2 months ago07/13/21 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"So, super cool."
- 3 months ago07/05/21 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
Robin King replied to the discussion Bringing Content "IN" instead of hyperlinking "OUT"
"Thanks for writing back Ashley. If Storyline 1 or 2 doesn't do this it is definitely something worth adding. I, actually, would use thi..."
- over 6 years ago04/29/15 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Bringing Content "IN" instead of hyperlinking "OUT"
"I have a soft skill, interpersonal, and self-reflection card game that I am trying to convert to an electronic game. Here is the play of..."
- over 6 years ago04/28/15 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Updating from 9 to 13
"Hi all, This is not the correct place for this post, but I couldn't figure out where else to put it. I bought Articulate Studio 9 durin..."
- over 7 years ago06/15/14 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"All of your are the most awesome group of people EVER! @Cheng Li--Thank you so much for putting it all together on a Storyline slide. Tha..."
- over 7 years ago04/21/14 at 9:11 am (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Game - Random Number Generator
"How do I put a random number generator inside my Storyline? I am trying to generate "randomly" five separate numbers between 1 - 64..."
- over 7 years ago04/20/14 at 11:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Bruce & Christine, I am having another issue with the above mentioned graphic & three other graphics in my story. When I stop..."
- over 8 years ago05/01/13 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Peter, Mike, You guys totally rock! SL can do so much. I wish I could have figured it out on my own, but I don't really understand the ..."
- over 8 years ago05/01/13 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Trigger/States/Variables How do I?
"Hi Heroes, I have a slide where there are (7) textboxes that trigger to seven different slides for more information on that topic. ( I th..."
- over 8 years ago05/01/13 at 8:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks Mike! I guess I was under the impression to do exactly what you stated above that the file had to be in the resourses tab. I did..."
- over 8 years ago05/01/13 at 8:49 am (UTC)
"I am going to get right on trying that Looks promising though."
- over 8 years ago04/26/13 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
"I am using a freeform text entry. So, is there any way to get the question onto the results printout with this type of question? "
- over 8 years ago04/26/13 at 10:52 am (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Results Page Print Out - Help
"Hi Heroes, I have two text questions that are not scored, but that I have set up to print on the results page along with the students' an..."
- over 8 years ago04/26/13 at 8:21 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I have been researching your solution. At first I didn't think it would work, but I have gone back through and really read th..."
- over 8 years ago04/25/13 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Well Bruce, it just so happens that is exactly the situation. It is "over other objects." Yea! so now I know what it really is. Bruce ..."
- over 8 years ago04/24/13 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Christine that kind of makes sense. They weren't shapes, but they don't have outlines. However none of the text boxes have outli..."
- over 8 years ago04/24/13 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Robin King started a new discussion Import / attach an .exe File
"Hi, there are a couple of things in SL I need it to do, that it doesn't do yet so I am having to import an executable file from another p..."
- over 8 years ago04/24/13 at 9:31 am (UTC)