"Yes Jacquii, this is possible. Here are 3 Options I've used with my clients. Insert a Storyline file (Interactive Block SL) in 1st Rise ..."
- over 1 year ago02/13/20 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
"Do you guys know how grab the variable of whether or not a specific question was answered? Like, pass or fail? "
- 2 years ago06/25/19 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
Ryan DeWitt started a new discussion Creating a Question Dashboard Report - Storyline
"Hi everyone. I have 18 questions, I want a linked dashboard (list) to show how my learner scored on each question. I..."
- 2 years ago06/24/19 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks to you! I appreciate the compliment."
- over 2 years ago05/08/19 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael (alot) That worked. I added an additional radio button "Wrong" for resetting and user feedback reasons. http://conte..."
- over 2 years ago05/01/19 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
Ryan DeWitt started a new discussion How can I create a x2 Dial x2 Numeric Values Graded Question
"Hi everyone. I have a course question which is 2 numeric answers (temp and time). The user needs to enter (or dial in) 2 values and subm..."
- over 2 years ago04/30/19 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"I love the layout + design and increased speed this will offer. It's so useful, I'd like the bar to appear at the top of the content or s..."
- almost 3 years ago10/16/18 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"Paul, good idea. I want this to happen too, but my thought is LMS interactivity would require you to do a LMS Publish out of Storyline, a..."
- over 3 years ago03/08/18 at 1:53 am (UTC)
"Fantastic news Articulate! I'm building my 2nd course in Rise using Storyline block interactives. My 1st Rise course has around 1k studen..."
- over 3 years ago03/08/18 at 1:46 am (UTC)
"I like the TV Jeff. Experiment using an alternative video type. Like .mov if you're using mp4, etc. Also check for SL3 updates. "
- almost 4 years ago12/06/17 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"This is fantastic Nicole. Great job."
- almost 4 years ago12/06/17 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the feedback ladies! It works. This matter seems take a combination of tips to address given that certain "not to end" tra..."
- over 4 years ago03/07/17 at 3:04 am (UTC)
"the left arrow moves the cue head even when the mouse is held down, thank you for your time. "
- over 4 years ago03/06/17 at 10:11 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy, Tried that , (on a Mac Parallels) that did not work, probably me, do you press the left arrow key in your video? Maybe the..."
- over 4 years ago03/06/17 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
Ryan DeWitt started a new discussion What is the fastest way to adjust a timeline duration?
"What is the fastest way to adjust a timeline duration? Suggest a better way if you have it. Thanks! This may seem easy to some..."
- over 4 years ago03/06/17 at 9:32 pm (UTC)
"For those looking for a solution here, SL3 now has Motion Paths. "
- over 4 years ago03/01/17 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
Ryan DeWitt replied to the discussion New Course Share - JMP Welcome Kit Learning Roadmap
"I use Screenflow Diane, PM for more info. "
- over 4 years ago03/01/17 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
Ryan DeWitt replied to the discussion Raleigh Area Storyline, Makers and eLearning Content Creators Group
"Amanda, yes, you still in? I'll ping ya too. "
- over 4 years ago02/21/17 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Oscar. Kudos."
- almost 5 years ago12/03/16 at 1:13 am (UTC)
Ryan DeWitt replied to the discussion Making the HTML5 Video Control Bar 100% Visible Always, not just on roll-over.
"Not yet Chris. r"
- almost 5 years ago10/13/16 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
"Ryan, you'll have to burn the captions in with screenflow to localize video. It does appear to be a Safari only mp4. However, I did this ..."
- over 5 years ago05/01/16 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"Helen, is there any updates on this HTML5 side panel isssue/bug? It's also adding bullets on Firefox, We can change the CSS element in t..."
- over 5 years ago04/14/16 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
Ryan DeWitt started a new discussion Thank you Articulate, Storyline is amazing and works perfectly for us.
"Would if 1 day before your warranty was up on anything you've purchased you called the related Tech Support hot line and said "hey just w..."
- over 5 years ago03/08/16 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Anna, I'll look into this, HTML5 or Flash? I assume HTML5. "
- over 5 years ago03/01/16 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
Ryan DeWitt replied to the discussion SL1 - Question banks are not redrawing questions when retaking quiz in the HTML5 output.
"In my example, after I refresh my browser and resume where I left off it does repeat the responses, however if you press the top right re..."
- over 5 years ago02/12/16 at 4:26 pm (UTC)