"Hi Lisa, I tried to send it but your email ID didn't work? "
- 1 month ago09/17/20 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"Hi Yvonne, Thanks for the message. We updated our website. We’ve got the document in the server, I’ll get a copy and email it over to y..."
- 7 months ago04/03/20 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"Hello Andrzej, Thanks for the message, we are looking for freelance developers to help with our projects. I looked at the leader piece t..."
- 8 months ago03/11/20 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
Scott Hewitt started a new discussion Freelance Storyline 360 Developers
"Hello, I'm interested in talking to freelance 360 developers - specifically storyline360 developers to help out on our projects. We..."
- 8 months ago03/11/20 at 7:26 am (UTC)
"Hello Niall, There are several freelance boards that you could use like PPH, Upwork, Freelancer. You can also use the job board her..."
- over 1 year ago06/25/19 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
Scott Hewitt replied to the discussion Storyline 360 - Notes text in Question Bank not showing up in html5 output
"Hello, Are you able to provide an update on this please? This is an issue for courses that use the notes panels to show multiple langua..."
- over 1 year ago02/08/19 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
Scott Hewitt replied to the discussion Automatically populate slide title onto the slide or menu
"This is brilliant - thanks for this top tip! I've been working on a file where a client wants to use the built in player and the title h..."
- over 3 years ago06/09/17 at 11:42 am (UTC)
"Hi Celito, We ended up publishing our courses fine using courses created using Studio. They are SCORM 1.2. I recall it was due to our s..."
- over 5 years ago06/04/15 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thanks for the update - we'll review this and check the update. Scott"
- over 5 years ago05/14/15 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, is there any news or update on this please? Thanks, Scott"
- over 5 years ago05/13/15 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"Hi LDI, I found that Chrome auto updates flash. I disabled the plugin. I did spend a few hours working without chrome (just IE and an ea..."
- almost 6 years ago12/10/14 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"Really useful feedback from everyone. IE just keeps crashing (un-related!), so I decided to re-install chrome and SL2 is working fine. ..."
- almost 6 years ago12/10/14 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nick. We couldn't get SL1 or SL2 to open. We spent well over an hour re-starting, install, trying to install earlier versions and it ..."
- almost 6 years ago12/10/14 at 11:57 am (UTC)
"Hi Nick, I don't know. We'd uninstall Flash 16 and couldn't get SL2 to work. When we checked chrome it still had the flash plugin inst..."
- almost 6 years ago12/10/14 at 11:51 am (UTC)
"Hi. We had this issue due to the Flash update. This was our work-around: uninstall flash 16 uninstall chrome - this automatically upd..."
- almost 6 years ago12/10/14 at 11:35 am (UTC)
"Hello Ashley - is there an update on this? I appreciate you said the team are working on this, but it is a major functionality/importan..."
- almost 6 years ago11/29/14 at 9:46 am (UTC)
"Hi. We've got the same problem. We have a series of slide masters that are affected by changing font sizes and also font colour. The i..."
- almost 6 years ago11/08/14 at 8:12 am (UTC)
Scott Hewitt replied to the discussion eLearning Designers, How Much Time Do You Spend on Graphic Design?
"Hi Ryan, depends on the graphic style and also the project (custom, semi-custom, tool, course). If the project is 100% custom (each scre..."
- 6 years ago09/19/14 at 2:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Keith, We work with a range of client Learning Management Systems - it really does depend on your requirements as each offers somethi..."
- over 6 years ago03/27/14 at 4:00 am (UTC)
"Hi Cary, A very interesting question and some really interesting posts. Gamification is generating a lot of interesting at the moment a..."
- over 6 years ago03/13/14 at 1:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Dave, sounds like a very interesting project that you have started. User Acquisition and keeping them connected I'd suggest that y..."
- almost 7 years ago01/24/14 at 6:27 am (UTC)
"Hi, I've looked at lots of other industries and production methods to see how they work - taking best practice and ideas to see how we c..."
- 7 years ago09/13/13 at 6:38 am (UTC)
"Hi Penny, I've been involved in developing elearning guidelines and strategy for development teams and companies.You can end up with a v..."
- 7 years ago09/13/13 at 5:46 am (UTC)
"Hi Matthew, Where to start? The features that you have listed are available in most LMS. I've worked on several LMS procurement projects..."
- 7 years ago09/10/13 at 3:37 am (UTC)
Scott Hewitt replied to the discussion What is the best way to find Graphic Sets or a Series to buy?
"Hi Natalia, Have you looked at http://graphicriver.net. There are some great graphic designers selling on this site. It allows individu..."
- over 7 years ago07/26/13 at 1:51 am (UTC)