"Hi, The last communication that I had with SAP/Litmos was that this was standard behaviour for SAP/Litmos. Over a year ago we&n..."
- 4 months ago02/17/22 at 7:43 am (UTC)
Stan Dormer published a new E-Learning Example Rise 360: Instructions for Learners
"Want to make sure your learners know how to access and interact with your e-learning courses? Here's an example of an introductory c..."
- over 1 year ago01/21/21 at 9:52 am (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa, I've sent the share link and a screen capture. Case is 02497121 This happened randomly when we were just changing the fo..."
- over 1 year ago10/26/20 at 10:36 pm (UTC)
"That's what I hoped for too. However, it is there with Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Mozilla. So, it looks as though the unit has been corrup..."
- over 1 year ago10/26/20 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
Stan Dormer started a new discussion Corrupted Rise Module
"We opened up a Rise Module today to make some minor changes and have been horrified that the unit appears to have been corrupted. Some ti..."
- over 1 year ago10/26/20 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Vinca, We use the Litmos platform and you will find it straightforward. Do these things: Export as LMS - we use SCORM 1.2 as the stan..."
- almost 2 years ago09/26/20 at 7:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thanks for this. We tested your trial content in Edge and Chrome and at the PDF document step the PDF downloaded rather than o..."
- almost 2 years ago07/31/20 at 8:20 am (UTC)
"Hi Karl, At first, we thought it was because we had enabled either Grammarly or Windows Editor on our Rise Platform, but when we turned o..."
- almost 2 years ago07/29/20 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
Stan Dormer started a new discussion PDF downloads in RISE hosted on Learning Management Systems
"This is just by way of a warning for those that are using an LMS with exported RISE output. When we use a downloadable PDF file as a mult..."
- almost 2 years ago07/29/20 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
Stan Dormer started a new discussion Strange editor behavioiur
"I reported a problem with editing in Rise a few weeks ago but was unable to provide a screen capture at the time. Two strange behaviours:..."
- almost 2 years ago07/29/20 at 11:42 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, The system went back to normal-ish after a couple of hours. But it's happened before, and I can't explain it. It's as if the k..."
- almost 2 years ago07/08/20 at 10:04 am (UTC)
Stan Dormer started a new discussion Can't edit text today
"I'm struggling with Rise 360 today as the text editing feature is unresponsive with sometimes text being overwritten and sometimes the sp..."
- almost 2 years ago07/07/20 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"We often have the need to copy content, sometimes multiple blocks, between courses and often the header and footer block areas of similar..."
- 2 years ago06/10/20 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
Stan Dormer replied to the discussion Rise 360 results intermittantly shown as 'In Progress' in Blackboard
"Hi Scott, We had something similar the other week. We had built a Storyline Quiz (timed and scored) as a module that followed on from a R..."
- 2 years ago06/10/20 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I came across this the other week when I was looking at browsers and LMSs for a different reason. 'Google has announced changes to th..."
- 2 years ago06/09/20 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Edward, I don't know quite what you mean, are you referring to the short articulate piece we produced to familiarise new users how to..."
- 2 years ago06/04/20 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, We love the block template feature and use it like crazy. For example, when we want to duplicate some material, we use the bl..."
- 2 years ago05/19/20 at 7:26 am (UTC)
"Hi Allison, Does the request include the ability to pre-set a standard font size and colour for text fields in the settings section for b..."
- 2 years ago05/18/20 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Karl, Yes, I understand, we occasionally work for regulated bodies too, and here we just strip out unwanted paragraph, section and pag..."
- 2 years ago05/14/20 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Have you uploaded your course to SCORM cloud? If not go here https://cloud.scorm.com/ and set up a free account. Upload your co..."
- 2 years ago05/14/20 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Karl and Cleon, We also create a PDF export for each of our online courses. We then use Abbyy a software tool to convert exported..."
- 2 years ago05/14/20 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ren, We've resolved this issue with the help of Ji Yun Bang support engineer. Now I know what went wrong as I was able to do an A..."
- over 2 years ago02/29/20 at 11:06 am (UTC)
"Hi Ren, I've uploaded the STORY file and we'll see where we go from there. Regards,"
- over 2 years ago02/27/20 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"Our Results slide is a Storyline Template results slide that we downloaded from Articulate. It is set to PASSED/INCOMPLETE. And as I said..."
- over 2 years ago02/26/20 at 11:54 am (UTC)