Susan Stewart started a new discussion HTML5 Accessibility - no heading on page
"Our website is using SiteImprove to help with us address accessibility. I've noticed that pages that contain our Storyline mod..."
- 8 months ago04/07/20 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
Susan Stewart replied to the discussion Storyline 360 Freezing when changing linked document
"I have had it be a problem in a couple of modules. Thanks for the tips, I will do some trouble shooting."
- 1 year ago10/31/19 at 11:16 pm (UTC)
Susan Stewart started a new discussion Storyline 360 Freezing when changing linked document
"I have had this happen in a couple of modules...once in the player and once on a slide. When I attempt to replace or add a resource..."
- 1 year ago10/30/19 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"Would you be willing to share how you did this? A .story file would be awesome!!"
- over 1 year ago08/16/19 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
"Chiming in... Windows 10 - up to date Word 2016 - up to date SL360 - up to date Publish to Word: notification says it's processin..."
- over 1 year ago06/04/19 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, latest build. I can see the lines in preview and when publishing, but not when I play the slide usi..."
- over 1 year ago05/24/19 at 10:12 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, I just completed the most recent update and I am having problems with lines appearing. Are others experiencing this again, too? "
- over 1 year ago05/23/19 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"That was it! Such a little thing. I wonder why it did that. I have made changes to the name of the feedback layers in other modules wi..."
- over 1 year ago05/21/19 at 10:23 pm (UTC)
"Definitely, Alyssa! Thank you so much for solving that mystery for me!"
- over 1 year ago05/21/19 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
"Montse, I checked the timeline duration of my feedback layer...it is the same length as other quiz slides in the module. Same with the ..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/19 at 11:20 pm (UTC)
Susan Stewart started a new discussion Auto Advance Feedback Layer
"I've never encountered this before...but one of my "quiz" slides auto advances very rapidly: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/c..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/19 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
Susan Stewart started a new discussion Hover State Operates Differently - Text
"I have a series of links on a slide with words being the links. For some reason, the hover state works differently between words.&n..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/19 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
Susan Stewart commented on the article Help Your Learners Fill in the Blanks with These 3 Mad Libs®–inspired Examples
"Mad Libs are fun! How are people using them for content? Do you use them for a break in the content? How else are you using them?"
- almost 2 years ago02/05/19 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"John, This has a true game show feel. Would you be willing to share your source file?"
- 2 years ago10/23/18 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"Jodi - thanks for the double navigation. While I like the option to choose random flowers it's also great for 508 purposes to have the p..."
- 2 years ago09/11/18 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"*Raises hand* (wants file)"
- 2 years ago09/11/18 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
"Did it work for anyone to do any of these things to get Bridge to mark the course as complete? I have done the following: 1. set a comp..."
- over 2 years ago08/22/18 at 11:00 pm (UTC)
"Well, that’s embarrassing! Thank you for catching that error! Adding it to my troubleshooting checklist. Get Outlook for iOS"
- over 2 years ago08/21/18 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Crystal. Yes, that is the problem. Here's the link to the preview: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/2b009572-e247-406..."
- over 2 years ago08/20/18 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
Susan Stewart started a new discussion Caption Button Missing
"Has anyone else had problems recently with the captions button not showing up in the player after publishing? I am using Storyline 360 (..."
- over 2 years ago08/20/18 at 2:31 am (UTC)
"Wendy. Wow! Thank you! I tried again today...still only getting the first slide even after doing all of the steps suggested above. Is..."
- over 2 years ago07/29/18 at 12:33 am (UTC)
"Hi, Wendy. Sorry, I am using 360. I'd be delighted if someone could try and publish the file. See the attached."
- over 2 years ago06/25/18 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
"The saga continues with me. ;) I am able to get one, but only one, slide published. I have read through the entire thread and updated ..."
- over 2 years ago06/25/18 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
"Yes, it would be great to see .story files where folks are making these things happen! Get Outlook for iOS"
- over 2 years ago06/04/18 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
Susan Stewart replied to the discussion Next Button Hidden / Normal - Not working properly
"Got it Walt! Thank you. It is bookmarked for future reference."
- over 2 years ago04/27/18 at 8:21 pm (UTC)