stanton mackellar started a new discussion The Dangers of the Design Tab
"I'm not sure if anyone else has done what I did this morning, but here is my warning. If you are almost ready to deliver a completed proj..."
- over 7 years ago04/11/14 at 10:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Phil. Yes I installed them on Windows. Though I was using Windows 8, so I am not sure if I did it right (that OS is an enigma). They a..."
- almost 8 years ago02/11/14 at 6:28 am (UTC)
stanton mackellar started a new discussion Font migration issue with Parallels
"I moved a .story over from a windows machine to my Mac running Parallels where I have Storyline installed. I needed to install fonts that..."
- almost 8 years ago02/10/14 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
"I think it really depends on the hardware. that is quite a long video. I had a course that included11 videos of between 30 and 90 seconds..."
- almost 8 years ago01/31/14 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
stanton mackellar replied to the discussion eLearning Samples/Examples - Your replies are greatly appreciated.
"Hi Elizabeth, (sorry to hijack your thread Lori - I don't have any onboarding stuff to add) I was intrigued by your animated interactive ..."
- almost 8 years ago01/17/14 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for sharing Stephanie. This is terrific. I love looking at other people's ideas and solutions to similar requirements and chall..."
- almost 8 years ago01/17/14 at 6:38 am (UTC)
"Simple and clean. I like it."
- almost 8 years ago01/16/14 at 5:27 am (UTC)
"You are welcome. Glad I could help. Stanton."
- almost 8 years ago01/13/14 at 7:03 am (UTC)
"Something else to consider Dmitri is how the "Prev" button works in Storyline. If you are meaning the "Prev" button when you indicate "th..."
- almost 8 years ago01/10/14 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
"Very cool demo David. I think I could use this kind of device in various places. Stanton"
- almost 8 years ago01/07/14 at 7:42 am (UTC)
"Here is another example where, as you get more comfortable with Storyline, you could elaborate on this "hotspot" functionality to create ..."
- almost 8 years ago12/12/13 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi Marjolein It doesn't appear you are able to change the size of these objects. You can, however, change the colours of the shape outli..."
- almost 8 years ago12/12/13 at 7:03 am (UTC)
"Welcome to my pain. Unfortunately when you publish to Word, unlike when you publish to Web or LMS, the compiler ignores your logical stor..."
- almost 8 years ago12/12/13 at 6:47 am (UTC)
"In some situations you possibly could use these interchangably... but you shouldn't as there are quite a few differences. Using the wrong..."
- almost 8 years ago12/11/13 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Duane. I didn't hear back from Steve. I imagine his mailbox is probably full from requests similar to mine. If you are able to fig..."
- 8 years ago12/05/13 at 8:26 am (UTC)
"You are welcome. Thought it was time I started to pay back. Stanton"
- 8 years ago11/19/13 at 6:57 am (UTC)
"Hi Ehab, Welcome to E-Learning Heroes. If you select your marker, then click the Format button on the tool bar you can add sound to it by..."
- 8 years ago11/19/13 at 5:32 am (UTC)
"Rinaldo, if it is important to you that you have that exit animation, you can work around this limitation. Create a fresh layer that is ..."
- 8 years ago11/15/13 at 5:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the verification Dennis. I was beginning to question my memory until about the forth iteration of seeing the trigger error, op..."
- 8 years ago11/07/13 at 8:57 am (UTC)
stanton mackellar started a new discussion Is "checked" a reserved name
"I have a custom state for a circle shape in Storyline. I gave the state the name "checked". I'm not sure exactly when it occurs, perhaps ..."
- 8 years ago11/07/13 at 8:22 am (UTC)
stanton mackellar replied to the discussion Elearning, game-sounding audio: Help identifying related loops
"If you have a Mac couple of hours to kill, you could recreate this sort of sound using Garage Band which comes free with the Mac OS."
- 8 years ago10/29/13 at 11:34 am (UTC)
"Nancy, you are a genious... I think I pulled a neuron with the mental gymnastics needed to figure out what you did... even when you suppl..."
- 8 years ago10/25/13 at 7:16 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your response Nancy. I knew I was going to have difficulty explaining this one without attaching a story... I wasn't sure that..."
- 8 years ago10/24/13 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
stanton mackellar started a new discussion Hidden objects on the timeline
"Object [A] has a (default state) hidden State is controled by variable [V1] which is triggered by a button [B] [V1]=false by defaul..."
- 8 years ago10/24/13 at 11:41 am (UTC)