Product Last Post Replies
ASAM Education
Hey Folks, I'm looking to revamp an exam preparation tool we have had for a couple of years.  Currently we have a bank of 600 questions in a Quizmaker file.  Users en...
Articulate Quizmaker over 5 years ago
By ASAM Education
Sam Carter
I have a layer with a "close" button over a web object. The button looks great, until you hover over either the web object or the button. Then the button disappears ...
Articulate Storyline over 5 years ago
By Sam Carter
Rebecca Withers
I created my own menu in a slide, and I created a new link for the upper right hand corner of the modern player titled "Menu". I clicked the pencil and paper edit icon...
By Rebecca Withers
Christophe ANASTASIA
Hello every body, Big problem for me. I made a complicated mecanic in storyline 360 but everything doesnt work as it would. The boxes checked by the learne...
By Christophe ANASTASIA
Rashmi Kashayya
Is there any option in elearning video to capture the progress and return the data as an XML output so that we can save it into the database for reporting
By Rashmi Kashayya
Amber Starfire
Hi, I am working on an active listening game course, in which the learner is a travel agent. The learner listens to a customer describe what he's looking for in a vac...
By Amber Starfire
Daniel Schaeffer
I'm fairly new to Rise, but I am exploring the idea of having images fixed with the bottom edge of blocks that I apply background fills to. If you look at the attachme...
Rise 360 over 5 years ago
By Daniel Schaeffer
Sam Carter
We're finding that pausing the timeline in Chrome/HTML5 is very tricky. - Stopping at a cue point is inaccurate - Stopping on entrance animation complete stops early...
By Sam Carter
Mark C
I am working with a client who has advised that they only accept HTML5 however some of their machines will not accept HTML5. They will not accept anything published in...
By Mark C
Sam Carter
Imported 10 quiz questions from an older Storyline course.  After applying the Master Slide layout to the questions, the radio buttons and check boxes are weirdly smal...
By Sam Carter
Yuyen Chang
Does anyone know if I can export a Storyline file out to PowerPoint so it can be distributed as such, or as PDF?
By Yuyen Chang
Rina Patel
I need the learner to type a response to a question and then I show them other learners' responses to the same question. Is there a way to do this with Javascript or G...
By Rina Patel
Talia  Taylor
Rise Reminds me a lot of platforms like Teachable. I haven't delved deeply into either of these, so it would be nice to know the differences between the two. Thank yo...
Rise 360 over 5 years ago
By Talia Taylor
Jesse Carleton
Hello everyone - I'm publishing TinCan files from Presenter '13 and using them in our LMS, LearnUpon. The files are published from Presenter to report as Complete/Inco...
Articulate Presenter almost 6 years ago
By Jesse Carleton
Dara Vakili
For a project I am working on, we are asking some sensitive questions such as: "Have you ever taken recreational drugs?". It is important that the client knows all th...
Articulate Storyline almost 6 years ago
By Dara Vakili
Nicolas Déziel
Hello, I am developing several eLearning products/modules, and I need to plan and implement a hosting solution for these as nothing could currently support this (our ...
By Nicolas Déziel
Harriet Logan
Hi everyone! My company is looking to translate its modules into different languages. We use Stoyline 360. My question is: how to handle different languages that we ...
By Harriet Logan
Rod Costner
First of all, I have already been to the comments that people are normally pointed toward. I need to know how I can place the Storyline 2 player right on the home page...
By Rod Costner
Karen Drummey
I know you can turn off image alt tags by object, but can you turn them off for an entire course? I met with someone who uses a JAWS reader and for some courses having...
By Karen Drummey
Susan Fisher
I have a Storyline 360 course that must have a Restricted Menu with Restrict Next/Previous Buttons.  I'm creating some slides that will be triggered as lightboxes in o...
By Susan Fisher