Product Last Post Replies
Gayle Monroe
Hi everyone. I've always been able to find answers on this forum and everyone is always so helpful. I'm hoping to find an answer today as well. I have a large number...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Gayle Monroe
Rebekah Massmann
It will be interesting to see how this technology moves forward on other devices. Do we think this is something that will be/should be incorporated in future SL releas...
By Rebekah Massmann
Sam Carter
I have to add a "click to email" onscreen.  When I use the trigger "send email to" I find that it cannot be applied to a few words, just the whole text box. So... I w...
By Sam Carter
Maree Jackson
I have created a quiz that includes review and retry buttons. The results slide has 3 layers, a success, a fail & retry and a fail with no retry. I want the users ...
By Maree Jackson
Martin Tilke
Hi there, I want to create a Settings-XML-file, where all the coloursettings are saved. Of course also all the other relevant Settings besides colours. Is it necessa...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Martin Tilke
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I am trying to solve  the following puzzle. My learners may want to revisit some sections and I want a button (back to section) to appear only on those revisions. ...
By Tamara Tarasova
Donald Ardiel
We would like to take a user's decision to a question out of Storyline using a variable and javascript, process it with other data and return the results to the user. ...
By Donald Ardiel
Liz Bark
I have a client you wants to compare trainees quizzes from a previous course in a new course, almost like an evaluation on improvement. Does anyone know how this can b...
By Liz Bark
Michael Smythers
I have somewhat of a unique situation where the students in our schools share computers in a lab with the same username and password and cycle in and out all day.  We ...
By Michael Smythers
Philip Foster
I have a large number of existing text files (xml) that are marked up with html tags (<b>, <i>, <br>, <li>, etc.).  When I paste this text into...
By Philip Foster
Matt M
Has anyone had any experience with my issue from the following thread? http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/57029.aspx Thanks!
By Matt M
Subathra Kaushik
Hi, I am trying to get the value of a Text Entry box using the (simple!) code: var player = GetPlayer(); alert("Hello"); var vdata = player.GetVar("T1EmailMsg"); ale...
By Subathra Kaushik
Daniel  Feerst
I have a customer who is telling me the following: CUSTOMER: "I uploaded the new training files. The training presentations work fine, but the "Resources" folder wi...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Daniel Feerst
Christine Cole
Posted 2 hours ago Hello everyone! I am so thrilled to have found this forum. I have been working on Articulate Storyline and love it's flexibility. I am a filmma...
By Christine Cole
Aaron Schweizer
I am building an Abbreviation Glossary, where you type in an Abbreviation in a text entry field and then click a Search button to locate the layer with the same title ...
By Aaron Schweizer
Adam Beardslee
Hi all! I am creating a tablet template for training new employees. Historically, we have been faced with a lack of 'structure' to our training courses and their where...
By Adam Beardslee
Taylor Sikes
Hi, My content is served to students on ASPX pages in our proprietary eLearning system. I host my SCORM content in the cloud and use scripting to integrate it with my...
By Taylor Sikes
Elspeth Timmans
Hi, Has anyone figured out how to hide the course URL when using the Articulate iPad player? We need to be able to host our course outside the LMS firewall, but don't ...
By Elspeth Timmans
Tom Czarnecky
Hello, How can I play audio files or ByteArray data by executing javascript in Storyline ? I got Flash object which record mic audio then create ByteArray data. I foun...
By Tom Czarnecky
kam mahoney
All - Final Into template in series; could not load them all at once. K. A. Mahoney (kamahoney1965@gmail.com)
By kam mahoney