Product Last Post Replies
Andy Iakobson
Hi! I'm uploading my quiz to a Moodle LMS. Is there a way to track the raw point number scored by users, rather than their percentage score?  The quiz is basically a p...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Andy Iakobson
Samuel Weber
I have an info-graphic that i am converting to interactive via storyline and here is my dilemma: I have web videos that pop up as layers and at the conclusion of each ...
By Samuel Weber
Alicia Benben
I am using Storyline to create interactive and self-learning lectures for online college courses. Our goal is to avoid using the LMS provided for a variety of reasons,...
By Alicia Benben
Philip Moon
Hi - I am upgrading a large project originally written in Studio 09. I used Dave Moxons incredibly useful blog article about customizing the report output from Quizmak...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Philip Moon
Yakov Werde
Hello All! I have a series of courses (~40 modules) designed and deployed with Studio 2009 that I currently host in Articulate Online.  Happily, I have had 0 problems...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Yakov Werde
Brandon Kent
Hi all!   I'm using the Storyline SDK to customize the player frame.  One goal is to make the 'Next' button only appear when the Designer (person creating the page/sli...
By Brandon Kent
Wayne Vermillion
For software application training, I have a scenario to train that includes opening a text box and then creating text in that box. I know I can set up a hot spot to te...
By Wayne Vermillion
Will Heikoop
Hello, Forgive me if this is a repeat question. I can't quite find the answer to this issue on these forums exactly as I need. I want to know how - if it's possible ...
By Will Heikoop
Rick Angelone
Hi all, I have a story with 20 variables that are automatically increased as users select "likes". How do I assign the top 3 values to first, second, third so I can di...
By Rick Angelone
Dan Smart
We are looking at various Human Capital Management Systems (HCMS) software packages for our company, and I'm wondering how well Articulate integrates with them. It see...
By Dan Smart
Flora Ellis
Hi Is anyone using Articulate Storyline authored courses with any success on iPad? I am intersted in experiences outside the Articulate App as we need to track the cou...
By Flora Ellis
Jessica Rixon
Hi all, I wondered if anyone could advise me, I have a query on references sources. I am writing an e-learning course on Anti-Bribery and want to quote external expert...
By Jessica Rixon
Grzegorz Lecter
Hello, I'm using Moodle and Quizmaker 2013. I'm having a problem with the score being recorded before finishing the attempt. Looks like after 10 minutes or so, the sc...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Grzegorz Lecter
Anastasiya Cherepanova
Hi, everyone! Could you please tell me how to change the project's character encoding method? Thanks!
By Anastasiya Cherepanova
Adam Love
Hi, I know its possible to use java to set and get a variable in Storyline. I want to know if it can be taken a step further. I have a membership site that user can su...
By Adam Love
April Murphy
Hello everyone, I've created a master slide with a CC toggle button that's supposed to show/hide the transcript when clicked (similiar to this post here: http://commun...
By April Murphy
Dennis Hernandez
Hello All, I have a lesson that generates email to the students upon completion. The email contains the values of 12 variables that were set during the course. If the ...
By Dennis Hernandez
Pedro Reis
Hi everyone I need to create menus with many items (15, 18) Does anyone have an idea of a nice way to do this? Are there templates or examples for this? Thanks in advance
By Pedro Reis
Nick Elkins
Hi E-Learning Heros! Reaching out to let everyone know of a cool event we're hosting in the Tampa, FL area on July 17. It'll be a "fair-type" event where you can mill ...
By Nick Elkins
Barbara Fellner
Hello!  We are just about to build a storyline course for 4k tablets. This course should also be available on other devices. Since the loading time should not last fo...
By Barbara Fellner