Product Last Post Replies
Karla Kmetz
Hi All, I am making a checklist/quiz that takes instructors through a series of accessibility questions and provides feedback on where to go (ie urls) to find tutorial...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Karla Kmetz
Ke Lo
This is a question for non Articulate Online customers.  I am switching to an LMS other than Articulate Online simply because I need more functionality.  Articulate On...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Ke Lo
Ke Lo
I realize we can send in suggestions for features, but in doing so we never hear about others having the same request.  So, I thought it would be nice to see if there ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Ke Lo
Ke Lo
This is just an FYI when you go to Preview a slide(s) and the system is slow or crashes.  I have found when the Animation Pane is open and you want to Preview a slide(...
By Ke Lo
Jeanne Harris
Hi all, Can anyone recommend a voice-changing software for voiceover work? I'd like the voices to be realistic, not "cartooney." Thanks! Jeanne
By Jeanne Harris
Colin Rider
Presenter 09 was an easy way of creating individual swf files as each screen was published to an swf folder. Is this possible in Presenter 13? Colin R. UK
By Colin Rider
Paolo Pini
Hello. I'm exporting some Storyline stories and featuring them as training courses on my website. My website is a PHP designed system. I need to try to get the data f...
By Paolo Pini
Julian Buchanunn
Hi Guys Can anyone tell me if there is a way to store and launch Storyline output from outside Moodle, but still log learning records in Moodle? I want to create a mor...
By Julian Buchanunn
Julie B.
Hello Heroes! I publish several courses / month...and I am tired of the Storyline box squared skin player... With the library offered by the elearningBrothers, I could...
By Julie B.
Wendy LaPlaca
I mashed together a few ideas I found in the forums and now start many of my classes by asking for my students' name (which I use if/when possible throughout the class...
By Wendy LaPlaca
Jennifer Hughes
A little background so this makes more sense: I work in the credit union industry and we're revamping the technical process of how we open new memberships (accounts). ...
By Jennifer Hughes
Bjarne Blume
Hi Everyone!  This is my first visit to the Forum, and I have a question. I have an integration issue to resolve when using Articulate Quizmaker with the Learning Man...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Bjarne Blume
Cat Walker
Hello, I am currently working to create a course from a 103 page PowerPoint. The content is compliance-related and can't be changed at all. I could chunk some of the m...
By Cat Walker
Jim Compton
Greetings - we are testing the viability of LearnDash (a WordPress-based LMS) and are having difficulty uploading a test course. I published a test course in SCORM and...
By Jim Compton
Valerie Dumova
I'm currently working on a e-Learning program that is available in English, but will be translated into 6 additional languages, including Japanese, Korean, and other n...
By Valerie Dumova
Jos Viva
Hello, I am trying to figure out a way that the user can print test results without showing the answers to the questions, just want the print out to show the final mar...
By Jos Viva
Rahel Ali
Hi,  I am having a problem using Moodle 2.6. I had Articulate Studio Pro '09, but upgraded to Articulate Studio Pro '13 like as it had HTML5 capabilities.  When I ...
By Rahel Ali
Wendy LaPlaca
This is a compliation of several ideas I picked up from the forums. To start off my classes I ask for my student's name (to be used in various places throughout the co...
By Wendy LaPlaca
Lisa Cooper
My customer is using Studio 13 and would like learners to be forced to click on each item in a .swf before moving to the next slide. I know how to disable the Next but...
By Lisa Cooper
Rob  Bell
Can we add moving characters into presenter 09 or 13 - ie have a character walking along a line from Point A to Point B. If so how?
By Rob Bell