Product Last Post Replies
Laura Hickling
Hi I have created a quiz which requires the learner to click through a series of hotspots to prove they can carry out a task. For the times when there's only one way ...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Laura Hickling
John Anslow
Hi, I need to have a yes no question where if the user answers no they also need to fill in a text field, in order to have the yes/no and the text field fed through to...
By John Anslow
Shaun Singleton
Hi In the training presentations we build with Storyline we generally show a strong background image to set the scene and then bleed this out to show the course cont...
By Shaun Singleton
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I’ve created a training course which has about 25 small scenes. After having completed the course there’s a self-assessment. There is at least one question per...
By Geert De Rycke
Armin Kamfiroozie
Hi, I have multiple project and I should put the SWFs into the another project and that software combines each file type into the specific folder: SWFs will be copied ...
By Armin Kamfiroozie
John Cunningham
Hello everyone. I was hoping that someone could provide some insight as to how one can have 5 separate images on a "select one" quiz slide and go from a normal view o...
By John Cunningham
Michelle Christie
Hi,  I am relatively new to Storyline and I love it...love the e-learning heroes, too!  I have a basic question about layers.  I watched the tutorials, but I really wo...
By Michelle Christie
Jim Sweezie
I have a published version of a course created in Storyline but there are now several versions of the source .story file.  Is there a way of identify which source vers...
By Jim Sweezie
calum crosbie
I've been trying to embed an Engage artifact into a Wimba Create(WC) package. I've added the Engage file through Media - SWF in WC and added all the Engage outputs to ...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By calum crosbie
Dave Newgass
Hey All, This is for my Moodle brothers and sisters.... Moodle 2.2.2+ We use Articulate Studio for out SCORM's.  Is there a way to have Moodle report back a number ins...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Andrew Stewart
I am constructing an assessment where one of the steps is that the delegates need to search for a patient.  There are 2 ways to do this.  Neither is preferential, it i...
By Andrew Stewart
Sheila B
Background: I am currently developing a course using Captivate 4 which I recently learn has no glossary widget/capability. Question: Has anyone built an Engage glossa...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Sheila B
Chris Wall
I was trying to use some cool images to create buttons with textures (e.g. with diamond tread plate). However, when I use a picture to fill the button (Format Shape / ...
By Chris Wall
dave lees
Has anyone come across a way to change the course to display at a percentage of browser window? say 90% width and height? I have tried to edit the variables in story.h...
By dave lees
Michael Bertman
Hi All, My primary e-learning task is to create simulations and assessments for my company's proprietary software. I've installed Storyline on a PC at work and I'm te...
By Michael Bertman
Tessa Maki
Hello Articulate friends - I have a course that I would like to have a WBO on a slide that is a pdf that's accessible from our Intranet site. I've tested out WBOs wit...
By Tessa Maki
lebo mafoko
Im busy working on a storyline, where i have to create a project using a gps system look and feel to for my  navigation. Im using variables to achieve this goal. pleas...
By lebo mafoko
Elizabeth Adams
I am doing a screen capture simulation and I have set it up components of it as a freeform question so I can limit the number of attempts and because there will be som...
By Elizabeth Adams
Gary Larson
All, Would like to know how to force links from Microsoft suite products (.ppt, word, excel, etc.) to open in IE. The links work fine when I view the course in Firefox...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Gary Larson
Gina Evans
I have a client who contracted for six Storyline lessons, to play on both computers and iPads. The client sells these lessons as a package deal. She wants to have her ...
By Gina Evans