Product Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
It's possible that I am missing something obvious... I have a (non-scored) quiz. There is 1 question, and 6 possible answers. 3 of the answers are correct, 3 are i...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Greg Carey
Hi There, can I lock down a course using the XML code? I don't have the original PPT/PPTA files, but need to restrict the lockdown on both standard screens and Engage ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Greg Carey
Leanne Fisher
I need to upload an AICC file to our hosts ftp drop site. I successfully uploaded it, but their IT came back and said:  When saving the following XML files, please se...
By Leanne Fisher
True Disbeliever
I'm trying to set up custom colors for the outline of shapes for custom animation in Presenter. The interface takes the RGB values and recolors the selected square for...
By True Disbeliever
Dave Thomas
I am working on a diagnostic web based simulator for training which has multiple pages. This simulator has 3 embedded web objects on one page.  One web object displays...
By Dave Thomas
Efrat Maor
Hi, We're planning 3-4 eLearnings that will have 4-5 short video clips in them. What would be the best way to incorporate them into presenter? 1. Best format? When...
By Efrat Maor
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I have taken a subscription on the low memory message. The fact that we run out of memory, is a problem that can be resolved by saving every 2/3 slides, and o...
By Geert De Rycke
Kerry J
Hi there Is it possible to create a quiz interaction where people would need to get a combination of columns correctly sorted? We are testing people on basic literacie...
By Kerry J
Verena Haslhofer
Hi there, I have a question regarding quizmaker: What I have is: - 5 chapters - quiz at the end of each chapter What I want to do is: - if you don't pass the quiz you ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Verena Haslhofer
mujib khan
Hi all,             How to capture scores, slide number from flashcommand. js to asp.net.             Is there any option available. Please let me know.
By mujib khan
Jessica Brown
I am trying to have my engage slides restricted so that they cannot move forward until they have viewed all of the information on the engage slide. I have it set up wi...
By Jessica Brown
Michael  Rice
I have an object with 5 states that are different images. Heres how I have set it up: If I select an image on a specific slide it displays on a result slide by displa...
By Michael Rice
Steve McAneney
Hi, this is my first post and I haven't used Engage yet, so please forgive any hint of ignorance. I have a slide in presenter with multiple animations, which move obje...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Steve McAneney
Russell Lash
I am working with a client that uses the IntraLearn LMS product.  Apparently, my client's server has an SQL version that the IntraLearn LMS doesn't support. HOWEVER, t...
By Russell Lash
Dennis Hall
I want to brand the icon related to the Launch_Story.exe. Currently the icon display the Storyline thumbnail and I want to change that to our organizations logo. Is th...
By Dennis Hall
Trevor Kendrick
Hi all, I have a feeling this is lesson 1 day 1 but please bear with me. I want to highlight the progress buttons, like the next slide button or the buttons that lead...
By Trevor Kendrick
Carol Aeschliman
Jeanette kindly helped me with the slide properties of Hangman (they were progressing unfinished). I've now discovered  from her this correct forum to post - so thanks...
By Carol Aeschliman
Bret Deardorff
I have developed a quiz where I give students 3 opportunities to get a correct answer. I would like to track the number of incorrect trys. I have set up a variable tha...
By Bret Deardorff
Debora Rutherford
I have imported my own powerpoint presentation.  My master slide has a preset company background with our company logo, then the balance of the slides have a different...
By Debora Rutherford
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I am trying to cut some seconds at the end of a video i inserted in a single slide in Articulate sotryline and I do not manage it. If I try to trim, the size o...
By Silvia Vantusso